Thread: More Banjo: @ Seahawks Sept 5, 2014

More Banjo: @ Seahawks Sept 5, 2014

Did not get to see much of the game. Exactly what does this mean?

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...medium=twitter

As for the switch in base defenses from the 3-4 to the 4-3, McCarthy begged off an assessment until tape review.
    Bulaga:

"As of right now, we do not fear a major injury," said McCarthy. "That's where it stands. Until we get back and get the scans we'll know better."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Once we get the scans Bulaga will be done for the season. Again.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy confirmed that RB Eddie Lacy suffered a concussion. He doesn’t play for 10 days.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

China Doll.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 3h
    Bulaga walking on his own out of locker room.

Well, that's promising. But with this teams track record and injuries, optimism is contra-indicated.

Reminds me of an Eagles story. Bill Bergy went down with what looked like a knee injury in a game and his wife gave a quote about how hard it is to watch an injury from afar:

She said she was very worried about a knee injury ending her husband's career (this was before ACL repair and the like had a track record of success) but then felt better when he walked off under his own power. Then someone reminder her that a D teammate John Bunning (probably have that last name wrong) also did that and missed the season. The worry returned.

Richard Rogers returned to the game. Did not see other updates on what happened.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 4h
    Richard Rodgers is back on

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    When did Lacy get the concussion?

I'd be willing to bet Bulaga's season, and then career as a Packer is done after tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    When did Lacy get the concussion?

I'd be willing to bet Bulaga's season, and then career as a Packer is done after tonight.
    The collision with Chancellor.

Zach Kruse ‏@zachkruse2 8m
    Russell Wilson when blitzed, via @PFF: 8/12, 80 yards, TD, 0 INT, 0 sacks, 113.2 passer rating. Bad look, Dom.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

"As of right now, we do not fear a major injury," said McCarthy. "That's where it stands. Until we get back and get the scans we'll know better."
    Honestly, I was fully expecting to come here this morning and read that he was out for 4-6 weeks or done for the season. If it was obviously not major, he would've come back out.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Honestly, I was fully expecting to come here this morning and read that he was out for 4-6 weeks or done for the season. If it was obviously not major, he would've come back out.
    Just wait until the training staff gets their hands on him.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Just wait until the training staff gets their hands on him.
    Most MRI machines are one big, round magnet that works in 360 degrees all at once.

The MRI machine in Green Bay works by taking the body part and twisting it to get a good picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    For the Packers these days a major injury means career or life threatening. Season ending are garden-variety injuries, and you can't blame MM for not being able to distinguish between out for a month or two and out for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Most MRI machines are one big, round magnet that works in 360 degrees all at once.

The MRI machine in Green Bay works by taking the body part and twisting it to get a good picture.
    And the magnets are the kind used by scrapyards to pickup junked station wagons.

I'm convinced our medical techniques consist of leeching and cutting people to get rid of the bad blood
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    I'm convinced our medical techniques consist of leeching and cutting people to get rid of the bad blood
    It worked for George Washington
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post

FWIW

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 4m
    Over #Seahawks last 4 games, they've held ARod-Peyton-Kap-Brees to 95-of-149 passing for 931 yds (6.25 YPA), 4 TDs, 5 INTs & 2 lost fumbles.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.