Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar

NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

Click here for a link to the NFL site for roster cuts tracking.

Any names out there so far that hold any interest for you if you are Eliot Wolf or TT?

Tommy Streeter from Tampa looks interesting. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...-turning-heads
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Michael Sam might be listed in the link above...discuss. Hey, this thread is going nowhere, so I figure it needed a big name.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Robert Thomas is a big body that I was intrigued by. He's more in the Ryan Pickett mold though.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Former Badger TE Pederson got cut by Atlanta. That doesn't surprise me. He was a good college athlete, but not great. The other Badger TE there must have stuck.

Post you vote about whether packer cuts go in here from now on.

Ryan Wood ‏@ByRyanWood 1m
    Jumal Rolle has been cut, first surprise today. #Packers told Rolle they'd love him for PS. Sounds unlikely he clears waivers, per source.

Rolle is gone, Pack want him on PS but Wood has source saying not likely.

Impact? Extra safety, extra DL or extra QB?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m
    Patriots cut bait on recent trade pickup http://wp.me/p14QSB-9ywU

That would be Worthy waived.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Kevin Vickerson waived by Broncos. A very large man, 6' 5", 330 lbs or so is available. Football Outsiders think he was still effective in last year.

Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz 16m
    Also surprised to see Broncos cut Kevin Vickerson. Good last year. Useful pickup for someone, assuming he's healthy.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1m
    I'm hearing the #Packers have placed OLBs Nate Palmer and Adrian Hubbard on injured reserve

Mulumba LIVES!

Waived
    Jumal Rolle

Injured Reserve
    Nate Palmer (unconfirmed)
    Adrian Hubbard (unconfirmed)

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 29m
    Everything still quiet for DL Carlos Gray. The #Packers have released WR Alex Gillett, though. Had a good camp, practice-squad possibility

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 39m
    #Packers have released S Tanner Miller. No word on whether they want him for the practice squad.

Waived
    S Jumal Rolle
    WR Alex Gillett
    S Tanner Miller

Injured Reserve
    LB Nate Palmer (unconfirmed)
    LB Adrian Hubbard (unconfirmed)

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Kevin Vickerson waived by Broncos. A very large man, 6' 5", 330 lbs or so is available. Football Outsiders think he was still effective in last year.

Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz 16m
    Also surprised to see Broncos cut Kevin Vickerson. Good last year. Useful pickup for someone, assuming he's healthy.
    Local radio guys here (Alfred Williams and DMac) figured "Big Vick" would get cut.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 44m
    As @RobDemovsky reported earlier, it sounds like the #Packers are leaning toward having only two quarterbacks on active roster

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Local radio guys here (Alfred Williams and DMac) figured "Big Vick" would get cut.
    Did they say why?

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h
    #Packers have cut OL Jordan McCray.
    The list so far CB Ryan White, OT John Fullington, OL Jordan McCray, RB Michael Hill, RB LaDarius Perkins

Waived
    S Jumal Rolle (wanted for PS)
    WR Alex Gillett
    S Tanner Miller
    OL Jordan McCray (wanted for PS)
    CB Ryan White (wanted for PS)
    OT John Fullington
    RB Michael Hill (wanted for PS unless its the OTHER RB)
    RB LaDarius Perkins (wanted for PS unless its the OTHER RB)

Injured Reserve

Hill, Perkins, Fullington, McCray, Miller, Gillette, Doughty, White cut. Pack only keeping 1 QB. Tolzien?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1h
    Sounds like Khyri Thornton's hamstring injury will keep him out a few weeks, but his camp still optimistic he can stick on the 53 #Packers

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 1h
    Doughty released by #Packers; definite practice squad possibility.

Waived
    S Jumal Rolle (wanted for PS)
    WR Alex Gillett
    S Tanner Miller
    OL Jordan McCray (wanted for PS)
    CB Ryan White (wanted for PS)
    OT John Fullington
    RB Michael Hill (wanted for PS unless its the OTHER RB)
    RB LaDarius Perkins (wanted for PS unless its the OTHER RB)
    LB Jake Doughty (wanted for PS)

Injured Reserve

No word from Bradford's camp either.

All quiet in Quarless' camp - he's the big name on the bubble.

I would be stunned if Q gets cut now given Bostick's injury.

James Harrison ‏@jharrison9292 1h
    I have made the difficult decision to retire as of today. My love for my family and the need to be there for them... http://fb.me/3Fhj2Y5G8

Is this the reason reporters think it will be just on QB on roster?

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 55m
    Also, it sounds like the #Packers will be conducting a workout for a slew of quarterbacks tomorrow. Possible practice-squad options?

Also

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 40m
    Nothing on Pennel, Gray, Thornton among #Packers young DL.
    Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 40m
    Forgot to add Robinson in that last tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 29m
    Everything still quiet for DL Carlos Gray.
    He's safe, I picked him to make the team.

Of less importance, Silverstein says packers prefer the other guy, Robinson