Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

Vujinovich, Gerhart cut
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

final cuts

S Chris Banjo, WR Kevin Dorsey, LB Jake Doughty, T John
    Fullington, C Garth Gerhart, WR Alex Gillett, DT Carlos Gray, RB Michael Hill,
    LB Adrian Hubbard, G Jordan McCray, S Tanner Miller, TE Justin Perillo, RB
    LaDarius Perkins, DE Luther Robinson, CB Jumal Rolle, T Jeremy Vujnovich, WR
    Myles White and CB Ryan White released.

Robinson, perilla also cut, Thornton to IR
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 1m
    Other #Packers cuts (besides ones we reported earlier) C Garth Gerhart, TE Justin Perillo, DE Luther Robinson, T Jeremy Vujnovich.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1m
    So Khyri Thornton ends up on injured reserve after all with hamstring injury

Waived
    S Jumal Rolle (wanted for PS)
    WR Alex Gillett
    S Tanner Miller
    OL Jordan McCray (wanted for PS)
    CB Ryan White (wanted for PS)
    OT John Fullington
    RB Michael Hill (wanted for PS unless its the OTHER RB)
    RB LaDarius Perkins (wanted for PS unless its the OTHER RB)
    S Chris Banjo (now we need a new name for the GameDay aftermath thread)
    WR Myles White
    DL Carlos Gray
    LB Adrian Hubbard
    WR Kevin Dorsey
    TE Jake Stoneburner
    ILB Jake Doughty
    C Garth Gerhart
    TE Justin Perillo
    DE Luther Robinson
    T Jeremy Vujnovich

Injured Reserve
    LB Nate Palmer (unconfirmed)
    OT Aaron Adams (unconfirmed)
    DT Khyri Thorton
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

These were all known at 3PM why wait till 5:43 to report?

So, Goodson made the team.
    Did not see that one coming.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

T Aaron Adams, LB Nate Palmer, TE Jake Stoneburner and DT Khyri Thornton on IR.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    So, Goodson made the team.
    Did not see that one coming.
    How did Goodson make it over Jumal Rolle???

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    These were all known at 3PM why wait till 5:43 to report?
    It has to be in to the League by 3 PM. No hard deadline to put out PR statement.

They probably want to look at those who became available, schedule workouts and talk to players still in town about PS. On Thompson's to do list, those all come first.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Hill would benefit from being on the Packers not only with Rodgers but Edgar. Plus addition by subtraction with Rex Ryan not toying with the Offense.

COMPLETELY AGREE
    BUT
    As a recall Hill was kind a round one talent who was not a good person atmosphere wise. So my guess is what was part of the problem and TT might not wan to deal with that here
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Likelihood of making it to the PS? Rolle was released once and the Packers, despite being nowhere near the top of the waiver claim wire, got him after he was released.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    The last couple weeks I listed to the Packer beat writers a lot on AM 1070 and those guys speak with the coaches often
    They loved the potential of Goodson...who is VERY raw since he's learning the position

I'll take Rolle though; he seems pretty solid right now
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

WRs are a dime a dozen. Every year, the team releases WRs that we think are gold. But then they fizzle in NFL. TT only kept 5 this year, released all that glittering gold.

WRs are a dime a dozen. Every year, the team releases WRs that we think are gold. But then they fizzle in NFL. TT only kept 5 this year, released all that glittering gold.
    Charles Johnson made the Browns. Dorsey is likely going to be on the PS. Still might be gold.

Of course, you might be able to play WR for the Browns after their offseason.

It has to be in to the League by 3 PM. No hard deadline to put out PR statement.

They probably want to look at those who became available, schedule workouts and talk to players still in town about PS. On Thompson's to do list, those all come first.
    Ted's secretary can release 6 names to the press.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 11m
    #Packers place T Aaron Adams, LB Nate Palmer, TE Jake Stoneburner and DT Khyri Thornton on injured reserve

Stoneburner gets stuck on IR. Prelude to injury settlement? He Tweeted like he was gone.

Of course, you might be able to play WR for the Browns after their offseason.
    No way, I would be a ridiculous choice. fat and slow. You forget that the worst WRs in the NFL are still pretty fast.

Ted's secretary can release 6 names to the press.
    Ted thinks in a very linear fashion. He's got a checklist.

Blog Entries
    GB stashing Thornton, who was a 3rd round pick but deserved to be cut on his performance.............is a mastery of the system.
    Deep down I bet they are elated they could get away with doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    GB stashing Thornton, who was a 3rd round pick but deserved to be cut on his performance.............is a mastery of the system.
    Deep down I bet they are elated they could get away with doing that.
    I believe you made reference to Captain Obvious recently?