8 25.81%
  • Tolzien #2, Flynn #3

6 19.35%
  • Flynn #2, Tolzien #3

14 45.16%

Thread: Flynn Tolzien do-over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Keep Flynn, try to get Tolzien to the PS. If you lose him, don't sweat it. It is unlikely they will need three anyway.

I don't think either one of them will be in that great of a demand on the waiver wire. Not many teams keep three QBs on their regular rosters anymore, and most will go with one they have had through out TC. Injuries, of course, can change that thinking for any team. The "worry" might be SF, if some of you are correct in stating their backups have been bad, since they have experience with Tolzien.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Keep Flynn, try to get Tolzien to the PS. If you lose him, don't sweat it. It is unlikely they will need three anyway.

I don't think either one of them will be in that great of a demand on the waiver wire. Not many teams keep three QBs on their regular rosters anymore, and most will go with one they have had through out TC. Injuries, of course, can change that thinking for any team. The "worry" might be SF, if some of you are correct in stating their backups have been bad, since they have experience with Tolzien.
    Is he eligible?
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Is he eligible?
    Yes.

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 6h
    Clearing up Scott Tolzien's practice-squad eligibility. Guess what? He's eligible, the NFL says. #Packers
    http://es.pn/1vStz5b
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.