8 25.81%
  • Tolzien #2, Flynn #3

6 19.35%
  • Flynn #2, Tolzien #3

14 45.16%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Flynn Tolzien do-over

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I guess I should have said the highest and lowest risk:reward choices. Most people who want Flynn as the backup also want a backup backup. Most people who like Tolzien feel comfortable putting all their eggs in that basket.

I'm sure TT will cut both and rock Cobb as the backup.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I guess I should have said the highest and lowest risk:reward choices. Most people who want Flynn as the backup also want a backup backup. Most people who like Tolzien feel comfortable putting all their eggs in that basket.

I'm sure TT will cut both and rock Cobb as the backup.
    I am in the boat of Tolzien is ahead of Flynn but after last year I am not against rolling with 3 QBs on the roster.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

I still don't think we'll keep both Matt and Scott. I suspect we don't have that luxury. I too like Tolzien's upside but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they go with Flynn. I just hope if they do they don't come to regret it. Tolzien isn't going to last too long as a FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    OK, so then you vote for the Packers keeping 3 QBs every season that 3 respectables can be rounded-up?

That might be overly risk averse, wasteful. Most GMs, include TT, lean to 2
    When it comes to the Packers and injuries I don't think they can be compared to what the rest of the league is doing. They are the exception, in a bad way.