Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gameday Thread - Chiefs at Packers

Oh crap, Thorton on the cart.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Thornton going off on cart. Saved by IR?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Thorton taken on a cart to the Locker room. Another IR Candidate methinks.

That was Doug Peterson? Ha!

Sherrod #4 pass rush holds his ground well

Sherrod #5 same as above done good

Sherrod #6 another nice pass block

62 McCray got beaten like a pumpkin on pavement
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

D-line's getting light. Wouldn't be surprised if someone is picked up this weekend after cuts. Pennel definitely makes the roster due to Thornton injury. I'm only speculating on Thornton being out for the year, but when you get taken off on a cart and you are a GB Packer, your next trip is to IR.

Khyri hurt his favorite leg.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 11m
    And now Thornton is heading off to the locker room. Was favorite his leg. It's been a rough camp for the third-round pick.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    D-line's getting light. Wouldn't be surprised if someone is picked up this weekend after cuts. Pennel definitely makes the roster due to Thornton injury. I'm only speculating on Thornton being out for the year, but when you get taken off on a cart and you are a GB Packer, your next trip is to IR.
    Yeah, they are going to need something there.

but when you get taken off on a cart and you are a GB Packer, your next trip is to IR.
    But he was riding shotgun like Jason Sehorn.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 13m
    Khyri Thornton is getting ready to leave on a cart. Sitting in the front seat, not splayed out on the back, however.

Sehorn was gone for the year though.

I'd like to think that if the injury is serious, this opens up a spot for Luther Robinson or Carlos Gray.

Sherrod 2nd Half Play 1 pass block good and short on quick out

Sherrod 2 run block play side kept engaged but lost ground

Sherrod 3 backside run block did not get his guy cutoff

Sherrod 4 best pass block of night, one hand punch was enough. Not sure that is the ideal form. Worked though

Sherrod 5 play side run block, kept engaged but lost ground again. He needs some functional lower body strength. Stayed engaged both times and RB gained yardage however

Sherrod 6 straight ahead dive modestly effective down block

Sherrod 7 play action boot good down block clears edge

Sherrod 8 pass block, get good kick step but Guard does not disengage on stunt so two block one. Bad route taken by OLB on stunt though so no damage

Sherrod 9 pass block. Guy gets an edge but doesn't get loose. He hangs on.

end of Flynn drive on incomplete pass

I like what I've seen from Hill this preseason. Kid runs hard and always seems to keep moving forward. If he doesn't make our practice squad I hope he gets a chance somewhere else. Hard to believe we're this deep at RB when just a couple of years ago we barely had an NFL caliber back on the roster

Banjo with great diagnosis of screen but then runs right to O line and gets blocked

/useless

Is there no more replay tape?

Hubbard does elaborate dance to celebrate only good play of summer camp on a sack

He looks like he weighs 222 at 6' 6" not 257

Split a DT and got pressure

Oh crap Packer down. J Elliot was the guy who was down. Not being examined. Seemed to be telling McKenzie he took a punch (legal kind) to chest maybe? Knocked the wind out of him?

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 2m
    Mike McCarthy rushed out there to see if Jayrone Elliott is OK.That has to mean something, no?
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-28-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Sonavabitch

At least he's walking
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

OUCH!

Jersey Al - ALLGBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 7m
    Vujnovich handling Dee Ford better than Sherrod did, which pains me, as I was a big "draft Sherrod" guy... #Packers