Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Official Gameday Thread - Chiefs at Packers

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Pb pretty much did a play by play update on all his snaps in this thread if you're curious.

I thought he was fine in pass pro. He loses tons of style points but at the end of the day he's effective. As a run blocker he's just a gentle giant, can control a guy to a stalemate but not violent and not doing much at the next level.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I think Gerhart was out there the whole game because they didn't want to risk injury to a player who is going to make the team.

I would have liked to see Linsley play more, and even the emergency center (Sitton?) take some snaps. But I get the tradeoff.
    I think Linsley played the 1st quarter. I got scared when I saw he wasn't on the field in the second quarter, thinking he'd been hurt. I saw him standing on the sideline, I think in the 4th quarter with his helmet on. It was good to see him standing, but then I questioned why his helmet was on.

There was another Tackle that looked pretty good, but again, he was going against 2nd and 3rd stringers - Vujnovich. I hope they sign him to the PS. He could be another Barclay.