Thread: DO...The Chicago Bears have the pieces to be Super Bowl winner?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    I don't understand - you actually believe, with your exhaustive research, that the Bears have a better chance to win with Clausen in lieu of Cutler, in spite of the Chicago turmoil?
    I'm in the Pro Pickem. I didn't see the Bears winning with Jay Cutler nor do I see Chicago defeating the Lions this week with any other QB on their roster.

Benching Jay Cutler is a positive move for obvious reasons.

First - The team isn't winning with Jay Cutler. Moving on now without Jay Cutler will help answer important questions. I'm discounting any games here to shake up Cutler. That man is a loser.

Looking at another starting QB. How did that team look last season with Josh McCown behind Center?

Anything concerning any change at QB in Chicago can't be much worse at this point in the schedule.

Have you been watching any Bear games? Following the Bears at all? That team is in an ugly mess. I'd hate to be a Bears fan. Watching their pain on MNF wasn't pretty. Jay Cutler stunk out the joint. The GM and HC and his staff; many players and the Bear fans are sick of Jay Cutler.

I pay attention for various reasons. Specificlly I'm interested in things Chicago Bears and especially in the rumors surrounding their HC. The Bear offense is nowhere with Jay Cutler 'the TO machine'. Cutler doesn't even do a decent job of protecting the ball. I watch him and know he'll toss a silly pick.

That team had/has real potential with any QB that can follow a plan. That can exercise discipline. Jay Cutler is for some reason on his own planet. He's not in sync with his HC, OC and fellow players. That's all right in your face if your paying any attention to the Chicago Bears.

Yes there is obvious turmoil in Chicago and benching Jay Cutler is a step in the right direction.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-17-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau