Thread: DO...The Chicago Bears have the pieces to be Super Bowl winner?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I think it's all about Jay Cutlers lousy play and attitude.

How that affects everything else....and possibly winning based in a solid game plan.

Jay Cutler simply isn't a TEAM PLAYER.

This goes back to last season and the decision to replace Josh McCown with a returning Jay Cutler (from injury) when Josh McCown had the Bears really rolling.

With Josh McCown behind Center you could see a positively different and confident team. The Bears offense was seriously hot.
    His lousy play is indisputable, but is his attitude really that bad? The media loves to beat on him because his body english is horrible, he looks like he's pouting all the time. Add in a few internet meme's (there's a website dedicated to him that sells Smokin' Jay t-shirts!) and it's pretty easy to start believing his press.

I've never thought he was elite, and think he's been over rated from his draft position on. Someone in Denver must've had the same idea and cut bait. But I don't know that I doubt his commitment, attitude, etc.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    His lousy play is indisputable, but is his attitude really that bad? The media loves to beat on him because his body english is horrible, he looks like he's pouting all the time. Add in a few internet meme's (there's a website dedicated to him that sells Smokin' Jay t-shirts!) and it's pretty easy to start believing his press.

I've never thought he was elite, and think he's been over rated from his draft position on. Someone in Denver must've had the same idea and cut bait. But I don't know that I doubt his commitment, attitude, etc.
    Yep. Any doubts I had about his commitment ended the year he got in shape and got rid of his extra neck rolls.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Reading between the lines from comments made by some Bear players, and also what I've heard from some radio guys guys around here....yes it is
    Go PACK

Hi Guiness:

Watch this presser carefully. Watch his body language and his response to the question- "Can you play for Marc Trestman next season?"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...tay-in-chicago

Jay Cutler: I want to stay in Chicago

By Kevin Patra ... Around the NFL writer

Published: Dec. 18, 2014 at 03:39 p.m. ... Updated: Dec. 18, 2014 at 07:46 p.m

I'd hope for for a quick no doubts "Absolutely !!" kind of a response....not a yes .......then a ponder..... and a yes.

Jay Cutler might hire a personality check and body language coach. He surely can spare some $$CASH$$ for such an intervention.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Jay Cutler: I want to stay in Chicago
    playing football optional
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck