Thread: Official Packers vs. Seahawks Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Expectations are already low for me. A win would be great, getting out of this game healthy is my goal. Packers are clearly the underdog.

I have visions of Lynch breaking tackles and running for 10 - 12 yards at a shot. The defense playing undisciplined and letting Wilson scramble for 1st downs.

Ugh, this game is gonna suck.

Packers 17, Seattle 34

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Expectations are already low for me. A win would be great, getting out of this game healthy is my goal. Packers are clearly the underdog.

I have visions of Lynch breaking tackles and running for 10 - 12 yards at a shot. The defense playing undisciplined and letting Wilson scramble for 1st downs.

Ugh, this game is gonna suck.

Packers 17, Seattle 34
    That's kind of the way I see it too...

A victory for us would be keeping the score from getting out of hand, and getting out of the game healthy.

We have 15 more games after this one to try and build up toward the playoffs... my hope is that the players will mature and gel over the course of the season, so that come playoff time we will be a legitimate contender.

On a selfish note - I need Harvin to go off... I benched Nelson and put Harvin in my starting lineup in one of my money leagues
    wist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    That's kind of the way I see it too...

A victory for us would be keeping the score from getting out of hand, and getting out of the game healthy.

We have 15 more games after this one to try and build up toward the playoffs... my hope is that the players will mature and gel over the course of the season, so that come playoff time we will be a legitimate contender.

On a selfish note - I need Harvin to go off... I benched Nelson and put Harvin in my starting lineup in one of my money leagues
    Shit.

I have to play Harvin, too.

Pack 24 Sea dipshits 21 on last second Crosby goal kick.

I'm rootin' for my money fantasy team to lose.

Man, I'm getting nervous already.

Cookin Brats for the sausagly challenged in my neighborhood.