I thought it was disappointing as well....but......Cobb has nothing on Driver, Jennings, or Nelson. I'm convinced he's a good player, but I'm not convinced he's elite...we will see its a long season. Either way, in the last 2 years we have lost Jennings, Driver, Jones, and Finley. I think we should realize that while Rodgers is a great player, I don't think he has great players around him anymore other than Nelson. Against Seattle thats not enough. Oh and Lacy was supposed to be the X factor...looked to me like he belonged more on the biggest loser than a football field. He looked like he was moving in slow motion compared to the speed of that Seattle defense. I remember one play he caught a pass and it took him like ten minutes to turn around and get going.

Basically, yeah I would have like them to attack Sherman, but the pieces around Rodgers don't match the talent on that Seattle defense. We will put up more points against lesser teams, but we needed a running game and a good defense to win that game....we had neither. Rodgers not attacking Sherman should not be our biggest concern.