I need some answers! These are pro athletes who thrive on beating the best. Boykin had to be steamed that he was merely a decoy; I believe Jordy was matched up against Sherman only on obvious run plays. Ask any DB and he will say that this makes their lives/game planning SO much easier. Whilst the strength of the Pack is #12's arm, Fatboy McCarthy chose to avoid passes outside the hashes? Something tells me that was his biggest issue with Lord Favre, not being able to "control" him! Why would MVP caliber #12 accept this? At some point he should have checked out of plays to at least move the chains. BTW, not running for that 1st down in 1st half was baffling! With a team like Seattle you have to be a GAMER. If us fans can see how badly Pack was overmatched, clearly #12 should have known that a win would be possible only with him "taking over!!" Sometimes he seems too thin-skinned and wants to avoid criticism so he avoids challenges. Say what you want, but that's one thing #4 excelled at; high risk high REWARD!!! Why didn't fatboy use Cobb like Harvin?? We all recall how Lord (Favre) showed Mercy (Percy) with the Vikes and how that led to Ws against superior DBs! I know we all know that fatboy is not the best at coaching in big games and it seems that this has trickled down and has led to #12 "settling" against better teams. He seems to be more of a frontrunner at times, rarely bringing Pack from behind (I believe it was Colin Cowherd who illuminated this for you people who are blinded by #12's overall numbers).

Thoughts? Because I don't pretend to be a genius; merely a concerned fan.