Thread: The Defense - Again, the Defense :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    anyone else read this?

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/09/11/packer...ense-problems/

it got a big "no duh" from me. but its nice to see peter king agree with me that our d-line is way to small

to sum up, for you lazy fucks who don't want to read it. he says our defense and the pats d sucked hard last year, and after one game it looks like neither team fixed the problems. he does think the pats can recover, he has no hope for GB

heres a quote from 2008 right after sanders got fired and capers hired

“Really, what it came down to, I just didn’t feel that we were headed in the right direction on the defensive side of the ball,” McCarthy said then of the switch from Sanders to Capers. “From a personnel standpoint, I’m in favor of the 3-4 because it’s the body type that I think will enhance the type of football we want to play here in Green Bay, particularly in November and December. … It is an excellent run defense.”
    he then mentions that many of the players that have been brought in since that time have been 4-3 players

he also mentions the chilling fact that green bays D was ranked 27th in sanders last year when fat mike decided to make the switch. capers D also finished 27th last year, and could be worse this year
    Last edited by red; 09-12-2014 at 04:45 PM.