Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Packer Injury Thread

I forget....what happen to RR again? He was supposed to be the TE savior after all.
    C.H.U.D.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Where are you going to watch the next Packers game?
    Turns out that on Sunday I'll have to miss it. Family obligations. Otherwise I'd likely go to the Park Tavern.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Hopefully the couch with that hammy iced up!
    Or a Hamm's on ice, maybe?

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

R2 collided with Bulaga after a quarter against the Seahawks and knocked himself and Brittle-aga out of the game. If he played last week, I didn't notice.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein · 18h
    Raji said that he didn't just tear the biceps muscle, he tore the tendon that attaches it to his arm. That's why he's done for the season.

#Packers NT B.J. Raji said he was told his torn biceps is a 6 to 9-month injury. He underwent surgery Sept 2.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    R2 collided with Bulaga after a quarter against the Seahawks and knocked himself and Brittle-aga out of the game. If he played last week, I didn't notice.
    I remember seeing him walk off the field with Aaron. The 2 Rodgers jerseys side by side. But other than that, you wouldn't have noticed he was in the game.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Raji said that he didn't just tear the biceps muscle, he tore the tendon that attaches it to his arm. That's why he's done for the season.

#Packers NT B.J. Raji said he was told his torn biceps is a 6 to 9-month injury. He underwent surgery Sept 2.
    Ouch!!

Wow. After reading Raji's comments, and reading MM's comments, it sounds like somehow Raji has morphed into "Packer People." Maybe he'll be back next year after all.

In the meantime, let's hope Pennel is getting up to speed. Guion looks pretty half-assed about now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    In the meantime, let's hope Pennel is getting up to speed. Guion looks pretty half-assed about now.
    Nah, we don't need no stinkin D-linemen. Unveil the Amoeba Super Flex - a 21st century defense. 0-5-6. Float like butterflies, sting like butterflies.

I say forget old-fashioned notions of number of players. Let Gross Tonnage be the determining factor for the number of people on defense. You can put sensors in the field and have a red light for when they are over.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.