Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: vs. Eagles Week 11

More Banjo: vs. Eagles Week 11

Special Teams not so special. Actually, coverage looked fine versus Sproles. FG and punt blockers looked over matched.

Matthews looks like he is still nursing a leg.

Nelson might have another leg.

Ivy League schools still teach the leg whip.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Do you agree with Maxie; was this a signature win?

Better than road win versus Dolphins?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 14m14 minutes ago
    Tim Masthay's punt is blocked and he is limping off the field afterward. Second blocked punt allowed by #Packers this season.

To recap your #Packers special teams today: Blocked punt. blocked PAT, bobbled PAT snap/miss, missed FG, punt return for TD.

For Joe:

Jersey Al - ALLGBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 19m19 minutes ago
    love that last part RT @robreischel: If everything holds up, #NFC wildcard teams are #Packers & #Cowboys. #Seahawks & #49ers would be out.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 24m24 minutes ago
    Rodgers today: 22-36, 341 yds, 3 TD, 120.3 rating. #PHIvsGB

What'd you do, start this in the first half?

That was an all out ass whooping against a good team minus their star QB

Our offense is clicking right now and there may not be anyone that can stop them

If the d can keep their shit going, we're gonna be tough to beat the rest of the year

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    What'd you do, start this in the first half?

That was an all out ass whooping against a good team minus their star QB
    I wouldn't consider Foles a star. He's their starter, but was having an awful year (56% completion, 13 TDs, 10 int, 3 lost fumbles). Last year was starting to look like a fluke.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I wouldn't consider Foles a star. He's their starter, but was having an awful year (56% completion, 13 TDs, 10 int, 3 lost fumbles). Last year was starting to look like a fluke.
    Like the Bears (and Packers) the Eagles look terrible on offense with the current injured offensive line.

Green Bay Packers @packers · 38m 38 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Very good home victory. I thought our players did an excellent job in all three phases. #PHIvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 37m 37 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Eagles' tempo: I thought we handled it very well. Our communication was seamless. #PHIvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 36m 36 minutes ago
    McCarthy: I've got to figure out new ways to compliment Aaron Rodgers. He's playing at an extremely high level. #PHIvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 35m 35 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Lambeau Field success: We have a great home-field advantage. It's a special place to play. #PHIvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 33m 33 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Hyde punt return for TD: Micah did a great job catching it, getting north & south & finishing it. Great return. #PHIvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 21m 21 minutes ago
    Rodgers: We're playing really well right now. This is the kind of stretch you want to be on at this point in the season. #PHIvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 18m 18 minutes ago
    Rodgers on Eddie Lacy: He's such a big guy. He's tough to bring down. He's a weapon and he's got deceptive speed.

Green Bay Packers @packers · 16m 16 minutes ago
    Rodgers: This was important to gauge where we're at. This was the kind of win we needed. #PHIvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 15m 15 minutes ago
    Rodgers on 27-yd TD to Nelson: Done it a lot in practice. We talk about the throws & spots we want to hit. Jordy's a great route runner.

Regarding Cobb....

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Green Bay Packers @packers · 33m 33 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Hyde punt return for TD: Micah did a great job catching it, getting north & south & finishing it. Great return. #PHIvsGB
    I thought the punter was gonna catch him from behind

Where has Daniels been?

To recap your #Packers special teams today: Blocked punt. blocked PAT, bobbled PAT snap/miss, missed FG, punt return for TD.
    Winning hides a lot of things, but that is atrocious. FG would be least of my worries though - it was 50 yards, hardly a gimme, going to miss some of those.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but I see that Rodgers was only 4/10 on attempts to Jordy. Good coverage? Bad throws?
    Go PACK

For Joe:

Jersey Al - ALLGBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 19m19 minutes ago
    love that last part RT @robreischel: If everything holds up, #NFC wildcard teams are #Packers & #Cowboys. #Seahawks & #49ers would be out.
    Right now these NFC teams have to be praying Packers are a wild card. Nobody wants to play the Packers at Lambeau.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Right now these NFC teams have to be praying Packers are a wild card. Nobody wants to play the Packers at Lambeau.
    Very true. Equally true that Packers want no part of playing again in New Orleans or Seattle. Home field matters a lot.

Go Patriots next week.

PAckers have all their tough remaining games at home.

Jordy had a couple of balls knocked from his hands. Overall, the Eagles were very physical with him. I would say the rainbow in the endzone was just a good defensive play, whereas the sideline pass inside the 10 was slightly underthrown but nonetheless is a drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Very true. Equally true that Packers want no part of playing again in New Orleans or Seattle. Home field matters a lot.

Go Patriots next week.

PAckers have all their tough remaining games at home.
    Right now, believe it or not, Atlanta leads the NFC Sloth at 4-6 due to their win over the Saints in Week 1. They still play each other in New Orleans. Seattle is in deep trouble. They trail Arizona by 3 games, and even their wildcard chances don't seem great. Their schedule down the stretch is brutal:

12 Sun November 23 Arizona Cardinals
    13 Thu November 27 @ San Francisco 49ers
    14 Sun December 7 @ Philadelphia Eagles
    15 Sun December 14 San Francisco 49ers
    16 Sun December 21 @ Arizona Cardinals
    17 Sun December 28 St. Louis Rams

What's gotten into the Rams with all the winning and shit?