Thread: Adrian Peterson Indicted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    So the revenge from getting the NFL to act is better than the revenge that could be had by reporting him to the police?

Why doesn't this happen with marijuana use then, or drinking and driving?

I think you see leverage but do not take into consideration the actual motivations of the woman. If revenge alone was that popular, then more players would be in trouble and they would be caught not by the police or video or drug tests but by published reports.

I could see this kind of behavior in a divorce or custody proceeding. Take Michael Strahan's ex for example.
    IMO there are many situations settled on the down low out of court. Where you have men with a lot of money, you will have unscrupulous women after it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    IMO there are many situations settled on the down low out of court. Where you have men with a lot of money, you will have unscrupulous women after it.
    I agree. It also has nothing to do with the NFL disciplining and discouraging players over domestic abuse. It exists in and of itself.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.