Thread: Adrian Peterson Indicted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Time for the Vikings ownership to reverse itself and unreinstate him, or is reuninstate him. Harlan is right, he sounds like is not at all ok in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Time for the Vikings ownership to reverse itself and unreinstate him
    G.M. Rick Spielman's statement today was a disgrace, he needs to resign. The Vikings clearly did not take this seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    G.M. Rick Spielman's statement today was a disgrace, he needs to resign. The Vikings clearly did not take this seriously.
    He said today they had seen the "file". I wonder what he was looking at and if it included the older (new to public) charge?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

...and for years my mother always told me.."watch out..or AP will come get you!" Always kept me in line.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Time for the Vikings ownership to reverse itself and unreinstate him, or is reuninstate him. Harlan is right, he sounds like is not at all ok in the head.
    *Cue the "I blame it on all the concussions" salvo from the peterson defenders
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3