Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Peterson Indicted

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The kid pushed some other kid off a bike, who knows how that shit went down but that kid could have got fucked up. Then he puts a pillow over fine kids face? Is that a way to play around?? I don't know the situation with baby momma but betting she lets little AP act like he is a king. Maybe AP saw the kid turning a bad direction and felt a strong message was needed. I'm an disgusted that he was even arrested. Sounds like he doesn't want his son to turn out to be a bad man and that's something this world can use.

A 4 year old? Seriously AP? Well....the Jesus part of his nickname can be removed I'd say.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    I just read the part of the head punching, if true that is too far but if it had happen wouldnt momma had called the cops then? Probably a slap to the head. I know you guys keep saying "a 4 year old" but when exactly is the kid suppose to get straightened out? When he is 10 and doesn't give a fuck what anyone says? I'm sure many here feel that today's kids are selfish little bastards, how you think they got that way? It a different world from even when any of us grew up. If this is the cost to teach his son respect for others then so be it.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    The kid pushed some other kid off a bike, who knows how that shit went down but that kid could have got fucked up. Then he puts a pillow over fine kids face? Is that a way to play around?? I don't know the situation with baby momma but betting she lets little AP act like he is a king. Maybe AP saw the kid turning a bad direction and felt a strong message was needed. I'm an disgusted that he was even arrested. Sounds like he doesn't want his son to turn out to be a bad man and that's something this world can use.
    The "Full House" punishment would be more humane. Call a time out, put a chair by a corner in a room. Let the kid sit there alone for a few minutes and then go talk to him about his misdeeds. Hug the kid.

Sorry Poncho...there are better ways to teach a 4 year old manners and responsibility. The ONLY thing they learn when Dad beats them is to be afraid of Dad.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know if the imp is performing his act for us or is it serious?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Sorry Poncho...there are better ways to teach a 4 year old manners and responsibility. The ONLY thing they learn when Dad beats them is to be afraid of Dad.
    Did you get whipped, spanked, hit, etc as a kid?

Did you get whipped, spanked, hit, etc as a kid?
    Often.....never that young though....and my father never beat me so hard it left abrasions and bruises. The ONLY behavioral change it made was to make me more sneaky.
    C.H.U.D.

My dad was a wuss. He would go into a violent rage when I fell short of expectations, which was frequent. The ultimate punishment was a whipping with his belt. But he would do it so lightly I could barely feel it. Afterwards, my brother and I would laugh at our crazy dad.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Alas, they often also learn to beat their own kids.

Jesus fucking christ, this is a large part of what is wrong with this country. You can't discipline your kids without getting your ass thrown in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, this is a large part of what is wrong with this country. You can't discipline your kids without getting your ass thrown in jail.
    If you can't discipline your kids without getting your ass thrown in jail, maybe you're just a lousy parent.

Do you believe Ray Rice was just disciplining his woman?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Discipline without beating. I remember the non-beating discipline (grounded, can't watch favorite shows on tv, can't use snowmobile, etc) much more than the beatings.

Adrian Peterson has never struck me as a guy with a promising future in rocket science.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Discipline without beating. I remember the non-beating discipline (grounded, can't watch favorite shows on tv, can't use snowmobile, etc) much more than the beatings.
    Can't ride the snowmobile?????

Hahahahahaha!! Why am I even bothering with you fuks. Bunch of spoiled, had it all except "my parents love" crybabies.

Blog Entries
    Often.....never that young though....and my father never beat me so hard it left abrasions and bruises. The ONLY behavioral change it made was to make me more sneaky.
    so you are saying it made you smarter?

Did you ever do some really bad shit? I don't care how rugged you look, next time I see you I'm taking a switch to your ass!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    My dad was a wuss. He would go into a violent rage when I fell short of expectations, which was frequent. The ultimate punishment was a whipping with his belt. But he would do it so lightly I could barely feel it. Afterwards, my brother and I would laugh at our crazy dad.
    You definitely needed some sessions with AP, look at what a pathetic man you turned out to be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    If you can't discipline your kids without getting your ass thrown in jail, maybe you're just a lousy parent.

Do you believe Ray Rice was just disciplining his woman?
    Bullshit tactic, AP wasn't all drunk, he was doing what he believes is right for his kid. The Rice situation isn't the same and you know it.

My mom works for DSS / Children. Her take on corporal punishment - leave no bruises. And maybe some backlash for his other kid that died last year. Not sure about those rules for TX.

I.e., he's screwed. I'd say at least 6 games if not a season.

Bullshit tactic, AP wasn't all drunk, he was doing what he believes is right for his kid. The Rice situation isn't the same and you know it.
    What evidence do you have that Rice was drunk? There was nothing in the police report about it.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen