Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Peterson Indicted

Gamblin' Rat
    Oh boy, here we go:

https://twitter.com/KHOU/status/511644523861004288

New accusations with another child. As I predicted, this is gonna get worse before it gets better.

He has gone from sounding like a very traditional authoritarian to a serial child abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    He has gone from sounding like a very traditional authoritarian to a serial child abuser.
    AP has got a screw loose. A fucking 4-year-old badly beaten? The problem was obvious from the first incident.

I am disappointed that people were ready to ban Michael Vick for life, but slap AP on the wrist.

Any and all of these abuse situations - women, children, animals - need to be taken very seriously. Time is very important for the abuser and the public to work-through the issues. I really think a year away from sports is important and should be automatic. Forgiveness always should be there, and forgiveness based on the hope, not certainty, that the person has been changed. You gotta hope for the best.

AP is still insisting that he did nothing very wrong. Obviously he'll need a year to figure it out.

And he kicks me in the nuts again. Thanks.

If the child had just held still during the whupping, he wouldn't have been bleeding from hitting his head on his car seat.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...sciplining-him

Vikes message board closes over Peterson reinstatement: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...erson-cowardly
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Vikes message board closes over Peterson reinstatement: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...erson-cowardly
    Awesome.

But it begs the question, what will it take for Madtown to shutdown this board?
    It's a long time coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Awesome.

But it begs the question, what will it take for Madtown to shutdown this board?
    It's a long time coming.

I refuse to join a club that would have me as a member.

Gamblin' Rat
    I think the Vikings reinstating him was a big mistake.

Time for the Vikings ownership to reverse itself and unreinstate him, or is reuninstate him. Harlan is right, he sounds like is not at all ok in the head.

Time for the Vikings ownership to reverse itself and unreinstate him
    G.M. Rick Spielman's statement today was a disgrace, he needs to resign. The Vikings clearly did not take this seriously.

Time for the Vikings ownership to reverse itself and unreinstate him, or is reuninstate him. Harlan is right, he sounds like is not at all ok in the head.
    *Cue the "I blame it on all the concussions" salvo from the peterson defenders
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Below is an excerpt from the article that PBM linked above: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...sciplining-him

“To be clear, we take very seriously any matter that involves the welfare of a child,” team owners Zygi and Mark Wilf said in a statement. “At this time, however, we believe this is a matter of due process and we should allow the legal system to proceed so we can come to the most effective conclusions and then determine the appropriate course of action.”

Wilfs, you do not need the legal system to tell you what to do in this case. You can show leadership by sitting him longer, even if it costs you money to deactivate him and pay him his game check.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    G.M. Rick Spielman's statement today was a disgrace, he needs to resign. The Vikings clearly did not take this seriously.
    He said today they had seen the "file". I wonder what he was looking at and if it included the older (new to public) charge?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

How many kids does Purple Satan have?
    C.H.U.D.

...and for years my mother always told me.."watch out..or AP will come get you!" Always kept me in line.
    C.H.U.D.

At least the Vikings were out in front on this one, unlike the NFL and Rice.

VIKINGS KNEW OF OTHER ABUSE ACCUSATION, REINSTATED PETERSON ANYWAY

Two four year olds by different mothers. Hmmmmmmnnnn........ I didn't know Jesus got around so much.........

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    At least the Vikings were out in front on this one, unlike the NFL and Rice.

VIKINGS KNEW OF OTHER ABUSE ACCUSATION, REINSTATED PETERSON ANYWAY
    Ohferfuxsake.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    How many kids does Purple Satan have?
    7 children, 5 different mothers.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Anybody else get a creepy feeling when his kid referred to him as "Daddy Peterson"?

After the game tonight, ESPN had Ray Lewis on a panel advising the NFL on protecting its reputation. I can hardly describe how awkward this was.
    Somebody's tweet, "Ray Lewis had some killer advice on the Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson situations."