Thread: Official GameDay Thread Week 2: Jets @ Packers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He was in in the second quarter.
    Did he have any carries?

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Did he have any carries?
    no

no carries, no catches

Hopefully this was the kick in the pants this team needed cause they have a tough schedule coming up.
    Go PACK

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KalamazooPackerFan View Post
    They just keep running Lacy wide. Its just stupid.
    I'd prefer they do that with Starks, he has more burst to get upfield on those.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Really ugly start, but that was a nice comeback against the type of team that can give the Packers trouble. Good things happen when you stop getting gashed by the opponent's running game.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Will it be the kind of game that turns a season around--like an ugly victory at St. Louis in 1996 (Doug Evans interception return) or the thrashing of the Giants in 2010? Probably not, but that was a heck of a comeback.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I'll take it. Still scratching my head over that phantom time out or what ever.

It was a great comeback, but against a team that is even a little better I'm not so sure they would have done it.

Did he have any carries?
    I think Starks is going to be traded to Baltimore for Arthur Brown ....

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...che-seastrunk/

Lacey, Harris, Seastrunk going forward.
    JMO.

Congrats to pbmax on a winning Game Day Thread.

Also Kudos to Red. Packers were down 21-3 when Red started that 2015 Draft Thread. I think that was the turning point.

What's going on with Hayward? House and even Bush were getting snaps ahead of him. Hopefully not a hamstring issue.
    Go PACK

I have said for years that he holds the ball to long, but people on here don't want to hear that AR might have a flaw or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    You can let the BF butt hurt go now. It has been 6 plus years.
    I don't know why people get upset when someone points out that Rodgers sometimes holds onto the ball too long. It's a statistical fact that he holds onto the ball longer than most. Everybody has a weakness. That's his.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I don't know why people get upset when someone points out that Rodgers sometimes holds onto the ball too long. It's a statistical fact that he holds onto the ball longer than most. Everybody has a weakness. That's his.
    I agree with Joe. The one sack that made it 2nd and 22 was purely on ARod. I get trying to make something happen, but periodically he held it a couple seconds too long. Acknowledge there's nothing there and throw it away if you can't run with it.

BTW, speaking of brain cramps, Stumpy's challenge that essentially traded TO's with NY was just silly.

Bonehead move of the day was Morningweg's timeout call that nullified the TD. Totally changed the semblance of any momentum shift that the Jets could muster.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

I don't get it either, I think Rodgers is freakin awesome. I just pointed out the obvious, it's one of his very few flaws as a QB.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Because we all agree that ARod holds the ball too long. It's just another everyone is against me, no one here can see any flaws in ARod's game schtick post.

I am sick of them so I decided to call him out on what is really going through his head.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Too bad that won't count as a 4QC .
    Exactly.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

It's both weakness and strength. He often gets huge plays off it. Today it bit him in the ass on that drive that went backward. Other times, its just counterproductive (4th down).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It's both weakness and strength. He often gets huge plays off it. Today it bit him in the ass on that drive that went backward. Other times, its just counterproductive (4th down).
    well said
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    its amazing how "off" a rod has felt today. yet he has 331 yards, 3 td's and 0 ints
    Yeah, imagine if he was really on, the team might win.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Anyone know how bad Hyde' knee looked?