Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
This dude is the biggest baby. If you disagree with him, or ask him to explain his assertions and hyperbole with facts, he throws and tantrum and cusses people out.
yup, our argument goes all the way back to a couple days ago when i linked to a story talking about micheal sam and shane ray, comparing the two, and showing how it didn't look right that sam would be drafted with one of the last picks last year, while his backup in college would be a first rounder

i must have hit a nerve with all the gay talk cause smuggie gave me a negative rep point, with the reason being "stupid"

when he did decide to give a reason why it was "stupid", it was because ray was bigger with longer arms and tested sooo much better then sam did

i gave him a negative rep point then for making an il-informed post that was basicaly made up of bull shit out of the blue

i then let him know in the thread that they are close to the same height, sam has a lot more weight, longer arms, bigger hands, and they both tested about the same (they both tested horribly.

to which he gave me another negative rep point, and threw the little fit that you quoted

so yeah, it seems you're right