Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
    Here we go: Titans have gotten calls from multiple teams inquiring about what it will take to trade for 2nd overall pick, per league source.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2h2 hours ago
    Eagles are shopping LB Mychal Kendricks. Seeking a 2nd round pick in return. Teams are balking at that price but something could happen

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h1 hour ago
    Two #Eagles defenders who teams believe could be had for the right price: DB Brandon Boykin & LB Mychal Kendricks.

Sheil Kapadia @SheilKapadia · 1h 1 hour ago
    History suggests when Chip doesn't want a player, he gives little regard to value. Opposing teams should pounce on Boykin/Kendricks [1/2]

Sheil Kapadia @SheilKapadia · 1h 1 hour ago
    Both are young, ascending players who are great athletes and have been productive in the league. [2/2]
    This is Chip trying to come up with more picks to package together to move up and get Mariota.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    we also should probably alladmit that we need 2 real ILB's if we are gonna keep using this abortion of a defensive scheme

Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA is one we are already being linked to

Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami is another to watch. i am fine with getting an ILB from the U

gotta give props to Red as these are two guys he called out long ago we might nab
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

final mock...no trades

30: R1P30
    ILB ERIC KENDRICKS
    UCLA
    62: R2P30
    DT GRADY JARRETT
    CLEMSON
    94: R3P30
    OT TY SAMBRAILO
    COLORADO STATE
    129: R4P30
    TE JEFF HEUERMAN
    OHIO STATE
    166: R5P30
    ILB BRYCE HAGER
    BAYLOR
    206: R6P30
    CB NICK MARSHALL
    AUBURN
    210: R6P34
    OLB MARTRELL SPAIGHT
    ARKANSAS
    213: R6P37
    DE CEDRIC REED
    TEXAS
    247: R7P30
    DT DARIUS PHILON
    ARKANSAS

Could be worse. I like Hager and Samrailo. Kendricks and Huerman are solid.

Interest must be picking up. Looks like Draft Insider has crashed.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Do any of these players have "it"?
    http://i.imgur.com/fnz3nJd.gifv
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    This is Chip trying to come up with more picks to package together to move up and get Mariota.
    Yep.

Eagles now rumored by many teams to be looking to trade for Marcus Mariota.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-get-mariota/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Joemailman's Packer Mock Draft 3.0

We have a trade. The Packers trade their 1st round pick (30) and their 4th round pick (129) to New Orleans for their 2nd round pick (44) and their 3rd round pick (78)

2. (44) Eric Rowe - CB - Utah
    2. (62) Denzel Perryman - ILB - Miami
    3. (78) Alex Carter - CB - Stanford
    3. (94) Clive Walford - TE - Miami
    5. (166) Taiwan Jones - ILB - Michigan St.
    6. (206) Geneo Grissom - OLB - Oklahoma
    6. (210) Joey Mbu - DT - Houston
    6. (213) Andrew Donnal - OT - Iowa
    7. (247) Davaris Daniels - WR - Notre Dame

Brian Burke at Advanced NFL Stats has been doing a mock draft based on his Bayesian Probability Draft Predictions

Brian Burke @Adv_NFL_Stats · 12s 13 seconds ago
    Not many ILBs there for GB. Could go DL with Phillips. CBs will be there too: Collins or Jones.

http://www.advancedfootballanalytics...ian-draft-tool

Has Denver looking at linebacker (Kendricks) but more likely OL. For Bretsky, Gordon is available to Packers.

Demovsky and ESPN believe Goldman might be available and the pick at 30 according to a mock run by Polian, McShay and the ESPN beat guys.

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-pa...man-to-packers

However, he might be when the Packers' turn comes later this evening, and with the benefit of hindsight -- something Thompson won't have -- Goldman would have been the better pick.

"I would've gone Eddie Goldman here," Polian said after the Collins pick in the mock draft. "I think he's a much better fit."

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'd take Rudy Wells before I'd pick Goldman.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Here is you trading partner:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 27m27 minutes ago
    On Bryce Petty, it’s under consideration I’m told RT @Kat_Terrell: @RapSheet But Round 1 to the Saints? Not sure if I buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'd take Rudy Wells before I'd pick Goldman.
    Here is that mock draft. Demovsky initially choose Collins before the reports of multiple failures of drug tests in college apparently. He later posted the choice would have been Goldman in that case.

Wells was available.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...ion-mock-draft

Every Scouting Report Ever: A Guide to Mix and Match Your Own Custom Scouting Reports

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/43586992/

Best one:
    SPEED: You would think all of those 40-yard dashes would cover this without excess verbal baggage, but there is more to speed than just being fast.
    1. Explosive speed.
    2. Speedy explosiveness.
    3. Fast explositivity.
    4. More quick than fast.
    5. More slick than quick.
    6. Tremendous burst, but no finishing speed.
    7. Accelerates slowly but bursts quickly after closing on his initial velocity.
    8. Has an extra gear in the open field, which would make more sense if you knew how many gears he had in the first place.
    9. Lacks elite speed (garden slug).
    10. Sneaky fast (white guy).

Someone needs to drive over to Berea with a bullhorn and demand they turn themselves in for psychological examination?

Drew Magary ‏@drewmagary 18m18 minutes ago
    Drew Magary retweeted Around The NFL
    The sadness of this tweet has levels to it.

- Drew Magary added,
    - Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
    - Report: Cleveland Browns believe they have a good chance to land Sam Bradford
    - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

I have talked myself out of the Packers taking an ILB in the first 3 rounds. Either a D-lineman, CB or Rush OLB is going to fall to us and TT is going to have to take him - just my gut feeling.

Furthermore, I think the top tier ILBs (Anthony, McKinney, Perryman, etc.) are going to be gone before the Packers pick in the 2nd. The rest of the ILBs I have going in the 4th and later.

So, I'm doing a alot of last minute cramming on some ILBs that will be available in the later rounds.
    My list so far includes:

Ben Heeney – Kansas
    Ramik Wilson - Georgia
    Jake Ryan – Michigan
    Bryce Hager – Baylor

Out of those - Wilson and Ryan are becoming my favorites - especially Jake Ryan, he sounds like a TT pick.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Someone needs to drive over to Berea with a bullhorn and demand they turn themselves in for psychological examination?

Drew Magary ‏@drewmagary 18m18 minutes ago
    Drew Magary retweeted Around The NFL
    The sadness of this tweet has levels to it.

- Drew Magary added,
    - Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
    - Report: Cleveland Browns believe they have a good chance to land Sam Bradford
    - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn
    that team needs an enima

just fucking clueless

I just love the draft. Cowboys are now denying hypothetical trade rumors.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ade-available/