Yeah there's a lot of interesting stuff in there. Thanks for providing that PB, along with all the other great info/posts you deliver.

Hicks is a guy that would worry me. Good numbers. Steady but relatively unimpactful play. Reports say he's a good leader. Has some pretty major injury history. A poor man's Hawk without the availability?

I'm fully onboard with Maxie's mancrush on Anthony. Great numbers and I think he's a playmaker. I don't think it's a good idea to fall in love with just one guy though. Tunnel vision leads to trouble in the draft. Kendrick's also a rangy guy, who can do it all.

Then there's Dawson and Perryman, both of whom I think are much better in pads than underwear and play faster than they time. Strong football instincts and aggressiveness. Both would likely be a serious upgrade for Green Bay.

Add Heeney into the mix who has everything you want but lacks the ideal size and arm length that Landers refers to in his study. He may need more from the D-line to keep him clean inside but if that could happen he could be a bit of a sleeper.

Alexander also lacks the size/arm length and doesn't have the 3-cone/shuttle quickness you're looking for but is tops in straight-line speed. Reports say he's an athlete but lacks instincts and shows a lot of wasted steps before diagnosing. Poor fundamentals when tackling and tends to over-run plays when flowing. I haven't seen much of him but that doesn't sound like a guy you'd be looking at unless he drops to the bottom of the draft, hoping he can learn.