Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One of my favorite later-round players is LB Ramik Wilson from Georgia. He's not a physical freak, but he's goodgot good tools and is oozing with instinct. I could see him as this year's version of what's his face from Wisconsin. Sans the injury history. We would get him with a 4th, and possibly with a 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    One of my favorite later-round players is LB Ramik Wilson from Georgia. He's not a physical freak, but he's goodgot good tools and is oozing with instinct. I could see him as this year's version of what's his face from Wisconsin. Sans the injury history. We would get him with a 4th, and possibly with a 5th.
    Yes. I've had my eye on him too. I don't think there's value at the ILB position early, but he would be a good 4th round pick. Because of the weakness of the ILB position in this draft, he won't last past the 4th if that.

http://lombardiave.com/2015/02/06/gr...gn=RecentPosts

Green Bay Packers draft prospect: Nick O'Leary

BY: Josh McPeak 12h ago

** During his final season for the Seminoles. The consensus All-American would also take home the John Mackey Award - the most outstanding tight end in the country.

** He set the career receptions mark for a tight end at Florida State with 114 receptions.

** While at FSU, Nick O’Leary was part of a National Championship winning team as well as three consecutive Atlantic Coast Conference championships. He is no stranger to success or to big games."

** If he's drafted he might go a long way toward solving the Packers poor Red Zone performance.

Comment
    woodbuck27:

As an added bonus for his NFL QB.

If Nick O'Leary is drafted then maybe Aaron Rodgers would meet the Golden Bear and maybe play golf with him.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-06-2015 at 09:31 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Chris Borland?