McKinney showed me nothing in the 1st half. He closed fast on a RB going wide on one play, but that's the extent of it.

He's 6'5", 250 lbs. His scouting report from CBS Sports:

STRENGTHS: Value lies with his versatility and raw athleticism. He lines up all over the field for the Bulldogs, taking snaps at middle linebacker, as well as rushing off either edge. His athleticism has been well documented, with McKinney reportedly clocking in the 4.5s and posting a 34-inch vertical jump at 245 pounds. At his best with the ballcarrier in front of him, where he can use his physical demeanor and battle the big bodies, taking on blocks with active hands and long arms to control the point of attack.
He is a well-built and fluid athlete for his size, showing good lateral agility and very impressive acceleration to track down ballcarriers from behind. He has long arms and good hand-eye coordination to trip up ballcarriers that appear out of his reach and breaks down well in the open field to deliver strong, wrap-up tackles.
WEAKNESSES: Overly reliant on his speed when rushing the quarterback, showing limited hand technique to defeat blocks once engaged. This issue comes into play not only when rushing the passer but also against the run, where McKinney looks to slip past blockers, rather than showing the aggression and strength to truly stack and shed.

Not a sudden mover and lacks ideal range, causing him to struggle with cover responsibilities, and although he's a smart player, he can be late to recognize plays and ends up a step late to the action. Too often McKinney is forced to turn away from the quarterback and sprint to his coverage responsibility. With his back turned to the action, McKinney isn't in position to help should the quarterback scramble or dump off to another target.
IN OUR VIEW: McKinney bis an impressive athlete for a man his size, but while he's a stout run defender, he isn't as consistent in space. There is a lot to like about McKinney, but there are some concerns that his struggles against the pass will limit him to a two-down thumper role in the NFL.
--Dane Brugler and Rob Rang (11/13/14)

From what I saw the report seems accurate. McKinney doesn't seem quick. He has a difficult time disengaging from blocks. At the end of the half on 3rd and 1 he tried to stuff a run and was pancaked. I'm not seeing a first round draft pick.