Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
I'd be happy with any of those guys especially with a trade back. Kendricks being my favorite simply because he's the safest. I think drafting a guy who just looks the part is a mistake, recent history has rewarded the teams who take the football player over the athlete. The position requires uncoachable instincts and vision at the NFL speed where rookies who aren't that big and aren't that fast can still succeed immediately there. I'd prefer to grab a polished CB like Johnson, and then grab a couple of gamers like Perryman and Mike Hull or Kwon Alexander later in the draft.

No use making a wishlist though because Ted is going to shit on it.
Yeah, there are so many guys in the round 2-3 projection that anything can happen. Who knows how Ted has them tiered off. He may really like some guys most think are below that too. He took Collins, who had a late round projection, in the 2nd so he's not reading the stuff we are. Perryman's been slotted anywhere from late 1 to the 4th round.

Kendricks and Johnson - the safer bets - could be off the board and then anything can happen. I'm more excited about this year than previous years because I think they've made the right moves so far this offseason and there's the opportunity for this draft class to top it off.