That would be sweet indeed. Jones, Rowe and Johnson are the CBs who I think fit the best for GB. Rowe's probably the only one with a chance to drop to the bottom of the 2nd. My mock would have Teddy pulling off a trade-up in the 2nd to get Rowe. I think Rowe has a higher ceiling than Williams but Williams may be more NFL ready right now.

What's your thinking for taking 4 corners? BPA? I gotta believe 4 corners already on the roster are locks for spots. There's definitely room for 2 more but even at that you have 6 young guys who are all presumably still getting better.

Love the David Johnson pick. Starks will be 30 soon and that's a big spot that'll need to be filled after this year. Worst case is Johnson gets a red-shirt year and is ready to step in. He may be the absolute perfect guy for that scenario.

And another creative, Ted-like pick with Waller. He'll need to learn how to block as an H-Back but big and fast target down the seam would be just about the last thing this offense needs.

Also love the guard project.

If these guys all panned out like their potential suggests (never happens obviously), other than using one or two of the CB picks to trade up to land Rowe vs. Williams, since two of the CB picks probably can't make the roster anyway (no idea which ones that'd be), this would be a grand slam draft in my book.

What would you do Maxie, if Anthony's already off the board at 30?

Can't wait for the draft. It's one of my favorite weekends of the year.