Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
The Draft is finally just over 1 week away .....Thurs. April 30, 2015 and ends on
Saturday, May 2, 2015.

http://www.foxsports.com/wisconsin/s...edition-042115

Green Bay Packers mock draft roundup (April 21 edition)

Round One (1) Thursday evening.... April 30 , 2015:

LB Eric Kendricks, DT Malcom Brown and CB Jalen Collins are possible targets for Green Bay.

Dave Heller - FOX Sports Wisconsin .... APR 21, 2015 4:00p ET

RE: WR Sammi Coate and Maxi the Taxi's post.

" Blessed with mercurial speed for a receiver of his height and build, he might be the elite deep threat in college football. "

The Packers are 'an offense first' team and I agree that TT will go possible game changer in Rd's . 1 - 3. WR prospect Sammie Coates looks like a second Rd. pick.

" Blessed with mercurial speed for a receiver of his height and build, he might be the elite deep threat in college football. " Rob Rang (12/4/14) and Fr. LINK in original post..... by Maxie the Taxi.

So who will....TT pick?

My prediction as it turned out in FA this year and the loss of CB's Tramon Williams and Davon House ....TT will certainly pick a CB (or two) in Rd's 1-4.
The WR I like more than Coates is Nelson Agholor, WR, USC.

I like those other guys too... with Brown first. Be okay with Brown in the 1st I think, I have to look at him some more.

There's a lot of similar talent from about 20-60... would like to see a trade down, unless someone drops. I think there's a log of good 2nd and 3rd round depth.