Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Good choice, Wist. Everyone talks about the really flashy, sexy WR's. I think Nelson Agholor is a swiss army knife. His return skills would really help too. I heard him interviewed on Sirius XM and he sounds very articulate, and like a gym rat, football guy, very much into process, route running, and improvement. I hope he slips and that TT is forced to consider drafting him purely out of value. I think he could be one of those guys who blooms in the NFL, especially if he plays with a great QB.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Anyone do any research on Davis Tull, DE/OLB from U.Tenn-Chattanooga. Looks like he played DE but might be trying to make the switch to OLB in a 3-4. His measurables are really good.

I watched some tape and he's relentless. He doesn't always get to the QB, but disrupts the pocket when he doesn't.

Draft sites have him all over the board from a 3-4 Rounder all the way to a FA. Thoughts on this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Anyone do any research on Davis Tull, DE/OLB from U.Tenn-Chattanooga. Looks like he played DE but might be trying to make the switch to OLB in a 3-4. His measurables are really good.

I watched some tape and he's relentless. He doesn't always get to the QB, but disrupts the pocket when he doesn't.

Draft sites have him all over the board from a 3-4 Rounder all the way to a FA. Thoughts on this guy?
    I posted about him in the other thread... I have him as ILB though - don't think he can make on the outside. Short arms gets him hung up quite a bit - but I like his motor, he runs well, seems instinctive, and he's tough... he belongs inside in the NFL IMO.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    Good choice, Wist. Everyone talks about the really flashy, sexy WR's. I think Nelson Agholor is a swiss army knife. His return skills would really help too. I heard him interviewed on Sirius XM and he sounds very articulate, and like a gym rat, football guy, very much into process, route running, and improvement. I hope he slips and that TT is forced to consider drafting him purely out of value. I think he could be one of those guys who blooms in the NFL, especially if he plays with a great QB.
    A Swiss Army knife? Packers tried a toolbelt with Tori Gurley, but he didn't stick in GB (or anywhere else). The thing about that type of a player is they still have to have at least one tool that is exceptional, and Tori didn't. Does Agholor?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    A Swiss Army knife? Packers tried a toolbelt with Tori Gurley, but he didn't stick in GB (or anywhere else). The thing about that type of a player is they still have to have at least one tool that is exceptional, and Tori didn't. Does Agholor?
    Runs good routes, gets into and out of his breaks quickly, has good hands, good production... the kid is a player.

Sr. year - 104 catches, 1313 yds, 12 TD's
    wist