Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Is anyone convinced about Palmer and Mulumba?

With Peppers for perhaps one more year (and no guarantee on that), isn't OLB a concern as much as DL?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Is it too much to ask for an Al Harris or Richard Sherman kind of guy? Sherman lasted til the 5th round and Harris til the 6th... Those guys are legends but their physicality, length and cover capabilities can't be THAT rare can they?
    sounds like your looking for the guy I just started doing a little research on:

Eric Rowe, Utah

Some think he's a safety, some say CB. The more I read, the more I like.

Lindsay Rhodes ‏@lindsay_rhodes 7m7 minutes ago
    Miami LB Denzel Perryman lowers combine 40 time from 4.78 to 4.68 but pulls hamstring on 2nd run. Pro Day over

This guy has packer written all OVER him. Especially the Packer's brand ace bandage on his thigh.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Lindsay Rhodes ‏@lindsay_rhodes 7m7 minutes ago
    Miami LB Denzel Perryman lowers combine 40 time from 4.78 to 4.68 but pulls hamstring on 2nd run. Pro Day over

This guy has packer written all OVER him. Especially the Packer's brand ace bandage on his thigh.
    LOL....no doubt. Who was the packer scout in attendance? Jinxer...
    C.H.U.D.

So I signed up for Scout.com for 9 free months and now the NFL's Head Scout is doing a chat.

NFL DRAFT CHAT WITH DAVE-TE' THOMAS: http://gnb.scout.com/story/1533539-n...te-thomas?s=61

as in the next hour or two. Anyone have any questions they want asked?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Anyone have any questions they want asked?
    was he there when Byron Jones ran his 4.08 40?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'll tee that one up right now.

Comment From Tom R.
    Your impressions of Quinten Rollins? A reach at 30?
    via·about an hour ago

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I DO NOT THINK HE WILL BE THERE AT THE END OF 2, BUT AT 30, I MUCH RATHER SEE STEPHONE ANTHONY AT ILB FOR MY TEAM, WOULDN'T YOU?
    via·about an hour ago

Comment From Ram
    Do you see any QBs going late third or fourth round? If so, who and do they have a future in two or so years?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    IF YOU ARE A CHEESE HEAD & KNOW THOMPSON'S MIND SET & SUCCESS, I SAY THE STEAL AT QB IS IN 6/7 WITH CODY FAJARDO
    via·about an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Chat ended. We might never know. Kinda like whatever happened to Sidd Finch.

Except apparently Thomas things Jones will be a safety selected in Rounds 1-2.

Comment From Pixburger
    Hi Dave. Love your insights into the draft. Since Byron Jones finally ran a 40, where's he stand on your cornerbacks and overall lists.
    via·about an hour ago

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    ACTUALLY, I HAVE THE KID ASA FREE SAFETY-LOTS OF BRIAN DAWKINS IN HIS GAME & HE STARTED THERE AS A FROSH & SOPHOMORE-LOOK AT HIS #s THOSE YEARS

Comment From Matt De Lima
    Which player(s) have improved their draft stock most since the end of the college football season?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    THE KID I JUST TALKED ABOUT & BACK TO THE FREE SAFETY ISSUE, 66% OF HIS PLAYS WERE MADE Vs. THE RUN-I SAY HE'S CERTAIN 1st ROUND & SF COULD OPT FOR HIM OR MARCUS PETERS

Comment From Jersey Al
    Hello Dave! Who are your top picks for Rounds 1-3 CBs that the Packers are likely to be interested in?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    IF THOSE FOLKS IN CHEESE COUNTRY DO NOT TAKE BYRON JONES IN 1, THEY BETTER HOP ON ERIC ROWE IN 2 & THERE IS LOTS OF CHATTER COME OUT OF CAMP ON JOSH SHAW & JACOBY GLENN

Here is the whole thing: http://gnb.scout.com/story/1533539-n...te-thomas?s=61

Code:
    Comment From massraider
    Hey, Dave, can you give two or three players you think are a bit overrated by the scouting community?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    Well, certainly I am not a fan of Winston, more so for his lack of overall conditioning & off field issues that spell JaMarcus Russell & Another is Sammie Coates-more drops & PBUs than any receiver not named Devin Funchess

Comment From Pixburger
    Hi Dave. Love your insights into the draft. Since Byron Jones finally ran a 40, where's he stand on your cornerbacks and overall lists.

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    ACTUALLY, I HAVE THE KID ASA FREE SAFETY-LOTS OF BRIAN DAWKINS IN HIS GAME & HE STARTED THERE AS A FROSH & SOPHOMORE-LOOK AT HIS #s THOSE YEARS

Comment From Matt De Lima
    Which player(s) have improved their draft stock most since the end of the college football season?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    THE KID I JUST TALKED ABOUT & BACK TO THE FREE SAFETY ISSUE, 66% OF HIS PLAYS WERE MADE Vs. THE RUN-I SAY HE'S CERTAIN 1st ROUND & SF COULD OPT FOR HIM OR MARCUS PETERS

Comment From Jersey Al
    Hello Dave! Who are your top picks for Rounds 1-3 CBs that the Packers are likely to be interested in?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    IF THOSE FOLKS IN CHEESE COUNTRY DO NOT TAKE BYRON JONES IN 1, THEY BETTER HOP ON ERIC ROWE IN 2 & THERE IS LOTS OF CHATTER COME OUT OF CAMP ON JOSH SHAW & JACOBY GLENN

Comment From viking1987
    what r the odds the vikings trade back at number 11 and how far do you think they would trade back. i thinking my self if mariota is there they could trade back to 17 with sandiego

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    NO WAY MARIOTA GETS PAST #6. I THINK IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE WR ISSUE-IF COOPER IS LEFT IN THE LERCH BY OAKLAND, I SAY THEY HAVE TO LOOK THE OPPOSITE WAY & TRY TO GET INTO THE TOP 8

Comment From Scott
    I've seen rankings on Jay Ajayi from outside the top 10 to the back with the most upside. How do you see his game translating at the next level?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I SEE HIM AS AN AVERAGE JOE-I THINK HE TIRED A BIT LATE LAST YEAR & SEE HIM LASTING TO ROUND 3

Comment From Pixburger
    Would you please name 3 prospects that would be good first round picks for the Steelers?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    BYRON JONES, MARCUS PETERS, TRAE WAYNES-GUESS WHAT POSITION IS MOST LACKING IN STEEL TOWN!

Comment From Scott
    The Jets have needs at both the QB and RB position. What running backs might they target in the 2nd round?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SIGN RIDLEY, BUT IF THAT FALLS THROUGH, I GO FOR "MEDICATION" & TAKE A JOHNSON (Duke) & JOHNSON (DAvid) AFFECT-DAVID IS ANOTHER MATT FORTE & DUKE IS A BULL WITH A FERRARI ENGINE

Comment From Nate Rau
    What is the consensus on off-the-field issues surrounding Marcus Peters? Are teams satisfied that he's worthy of a heavy investment despite getting kicked off his team?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    OH NO BUBBA-LOTS HAVE TAKEN HIM OFF THEIR BOARDS AS THE UW COACHES CONTINUE TO DOG HIM-ME? I'D TAKE HIM & I KNOW IF HE GETS OVER ANGER ISSUES, I GOT, READY FOR THIS? THE NEXT CHARLES WOODSON

Comment From Tim
    Georgia WR, Chris Conley seems to be flying under the media radar. How high do you think he'll go?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    MID ROUNDS ON CONLEY-SOME TEAM NEEDING AS LOT WR (Falcons) MIGHT HAVE A BIG STEAL ON THEIR HANDS-GOOD QUESTION-KID HAS BEEN ON MY RADAR SINCE 2013

Comment From massraider
    Dave, 2nd round pass rushers you like?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    LOVE NATE ORCHARD-EVERYONE SAYS HE HAS A LOT TO LEARN-I SEE TERRELL SUGGS IN THAT GUY
    ALSO A HUGE FAN OF THE SMITH BOYS-PRESTON IN 2 & Z'DARIUS IN 4

Comment From Ram
    Do you see any QBs going late third or fourth round? If so, who and do they have a future in two or so years?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    IF YOU ARE A CHEESE HEAD & KNOW THOMPSON'S MIND SET & SUCCESS, I SAY THE STEAL AT QB IS IN 6/7 WITH CODY FAJARDO

Comment From Tom R.
    Your impressions of Quinten Rollins? A reach at 30?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I DO NOT THINK HE WILL BE THERE AT THE END OF 2, BUT AT 30, I MUCH RATHER SEE STEPHONE ANTHONY AT ILB FOR MY TEAM, WOULDN'T YOU?

Comment From k3
    what are your thoughts on the potential of Darren Waller being a move TE/redzone threat at the next level? where do you see him drafted?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    MID-TO-LATE ROUNDS, BUT YES, yES, YES-KID REMINDS ME OF JAY NOVACEK-TOO BAD THEY HAVE TO BE SELF TAUGHT AS A RECEIVER, BUT BOY, CAN HE BLOCK

Comment From TeddyTouchdown
    Could you see the Vikings taking a chance on Gregory,DGB or Peters with the issues they have coming in to the draft

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    HELLO DOCTOR, PLEASE PERSCRIBE MR SPIELMAN WITH TONS OF ASPIRINS IF HE DRAFTS ANY OFT HE THREE

Comment From k3
    do you see Obum Gwachum developing into a legit pass rusher? could he also play some TE?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I'D LEAVE HIM ON DEFENSE-RAW TALENT-REMEMBER WHEN MIKE JONES, THE RB AT MISSOURI DEVELOPED AS A LB WITH OAKLAND & THE RAIDERS? THIS KID IS THE NEW VERSION

Comment From LBarthelmess
    Hi Dave. Can you give us your thoughts on Frank Clark

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    FOOTBALL PLAYER WISE, I THINK HE IS A BLUE COLLAR TALENT THAT I WOULD PREFER TO STAND UP IN A 3-4.
    OFF THE FIELD, THERE IS STILL TOO MUCH CLOUD ON THAT STORY TO COMMENT & COULD BE A RAY McDONALD LIKE THING THERE SO I AM GOING TO BACK OFF ON THAT PART. EVEN BEFORE THAT, I DID NOT HAVE HIM HIGHER THAN 5

Comment From Chad Jensen
    Hi, Dave. What's the story on Gerod Holliman and his 14 INTs? Can that translate to the NFL?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    WHY WAS HE BENCHED FOR 5 GAMES? WHY DID SOME TEAMS START CANCELLING ON HIS VISITS. KID IS A BALL HAWK & THE MOST OVERRATED DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THIS DRAFT, HANDS
    DOWN

Comment From viking1987
    what player do you think could be a surprise faller and a surprise riser

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    FALLER-JORDAN PHILLIPS (work ethic & eating issues)
    RISER-EASY PEEAZY-BYRON JONES & BRESHARD PERRIMAN

Comment From Jersey Al
    Dave, some under-the-radar mid-late round picks Ted Thompson will be hunting for?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    DE Z'DARIUS SMITH, QB CODY FAJARDO, THE ALABAMA FB FOWLER, DALLAS TULL-CHATTANOOGA

Comment From Tim
    Matt Jones seems like he could be sleeper if he can stay healthy. Does his injury history at Florida push him to late day 3?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I SAY HE GOES BY 5, BUT I LIKE A PAIR OF SLEEPERS OUT OF LSU A LOT-HILLIARD & MAGEE A LOT BETTER

Part 2: http://gnb.scout.com/story/1533539-n...te-thomas?s=61

Code:
    Comment From Ram
    Who do you see for the Cleveland Browns first three picks, if not names, positions?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    SHELTON IN 1, AGHOLAR IN 2

Comment From MontanaDawg
    Who will be the big players in the Mariota sweepstakes?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I THINK SAN DIEGO IS THE TEAM I SEE CATCHING A LUV FEST FOR MARCUS. I THINK TENNESSEE WILL GO D & TAKE WILLIAMS

Comment From cmwilk
    how long will Todd Gurley last?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    HE'S JUST STARTED RUNNING & I KNOW DALLAS IS HOVERING ABOUT, BUT I THINK HE'S NO LONGER A 1 BUT EARLY 2

Comment From k3
    Do you see Marcus Hardison as a "play everywhere" guy in a 3-4, or is he better suited for the 4-3?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    THINK PERNELL McPHEE CLONE THERE-HE REALLY CAME ON PLAYING THE EDGE & HIS VERSATILITY IS WHAT 3-4 TEAMS WANT-REMINDS ME OF TY WARREN MINUS INJURIES

Comment From Pixburger
    Have any mid-round sleeper edge rushers?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    TRAIL, Z'DARIUS SMITH, CEDRIC REED (banged up in 2014) & LATE-LOOK AT WAGENMANN- A K BIERMAN TYPE OF PLAYER & OH, CHICKILLO MIGHT HAVE BETTER VALUE AWAYF ROM THE MIAMI SCHEME THAT HOG TIED HIM

Comment From Wardawg
    Would you take Malcom Brown over Shelton if you want a NT?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I WOULD NOT TAKE GOD OVER DANNY SHELTON-MOST DOMINATING NG I HAVE SEEN SINCE MR PAT WILLIAMS. TWO-PART-I LIKE MALCOM BROWN AS AN UNDER TACKLE MORE THAN NG

Comment From Pixburger
    Where do you see Auburn QB Nick Marshall at the next level (position)?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    YOU KNOW, I SEE MARSHALL IN NE & LET THE CHIPS FALL-THINK EDELMAN, & OTHERS AS BILL TYPE OF CONVERSION PROJECTS. ME-I TAKE HIM AS A FS

Comment From Erick
    What are your thoughts on Ty Sambrailo from Colorado State and when do you think he gets selected?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    NO LATER THAN EARLY 3 & I KNOW THE FALCONS & GIANTS LIKE HIM A LOT. GOOD MOVEMENT SKILLS WITH THAT KID, BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE DO A BEADLES MOVE & MAKE HIM AN OG-GREAT TRAP BLOCKER HE IS

Comment From JunctionFunction
    The Broncos have more needs than some fans may realize. Who can you see them targeting with their first couple picks? Any chance Arik Armstead is there at 28 and they look his way?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    MAN, DENVER IS BEEN TRIPPINGT O PITTSBURGH SO MUCH TO SEE TJ CLEMMINGS, I THINK HE HAS DIRTY PICTURES ON THE STAFF
    CHIP IS ENAMORED WITH ARMSTEAD & THINK PHILLY MIGHT BE IN PLAY THERE
    LOOK FOR A TE LIKE WARFORD OR JESSE JAMES IN tHE 3-5 PICTURE & FEEL DAVID JOHNSON MIGHT SURPRISE IN ROUND 2 FOR THE RB CORPS

Comment From Erick
    What are your thoughts on Preston Smith? Personally, I love him and his versatility. Reminds me of Pernell McPhee.

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    ERICK, WE MIGHT HAVE A BROMANCE GOING-I TELLL EVERYONE THROW AWAY McKINNEY PRAISDE-SMITH WAS ALL THAT JAZZ FOR THE MSU DEFENSE-IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME TO SEE HIM TO 40 OR BETTER

Comment From omyshoes
    Which WR's would be a good pick for the Vikes in the second round?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    DEVANTE PARKER, HANDS DOWN, CUT HIM OPEN & HE BLEEDS PURPLE

Comment From Ram
    What are your thoughts on Bud, Alvin Dupree?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    HE'S NOT ALL THAT-GOOD PLAYER, BUT I WILL CERTAINLY GET MORE VALUE IN 4 OUT OF Z'DARIUS THAN BUD IN 1 OR 2

Comment From Jake Marsing
    What do you guys think about Kenny Bell out of Nebraska?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I THINK HE"S THE RODNEY DANGERFIELD OF THE WR CROP-DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF THE GIANTS SCOOP HIM UP IN 4

Comment From k3
    do you see Stephone Anthony sneaking into the 1st round?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    OH YEAH-THAT TIGER CAN FILL UP THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD-PREDICTION IN 3 YEARS-ANTHONY IS PLAYING IN THE PRO BOWL IN BRAZIL OR ANOTHER COUNTRY THEN FL LIKES & BEASLEY IS UNEMPLOYED

Comment From LBarthelmess
    You have Mycole Pruitt very high on your list of TEs but many don't, what are you seeing that others do not?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    I SEE A VERY GOOD MOTION TIGHT END, ONE WITH THE BEST HANDS IN THE GROUP-HE'S UBBER SLIPPERY AFTER THE CATCH AND IS VASTLY, VASTLY UNDERRATED AS A 2ND LEVEL BLOCKER

Comment From k3
    what are your thoughts on Shaq Thompson's ability to be an ILB in a 3-4 D? Does he fit for the Packers?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
    NO, THOMPSON IS EITHER GOING TO BE A WILL LB OR SS- I WANT HIM ROAMING THE FIELD & NOT HAVING TO PLAY CONTAIN

Comment From Erick
    What are your thoughts on some of the smaller school players? Marpet, McBride and Kyle Emanuel specifically

Dave-Te' Thomas
    GLAD YOU BROUGHT UP EMMANUEL-I THINK HE IS A THINKING MAN'S TYPE IN THE MOLD THAT NE USES ROB NINKOVICH-I'D USE HIM AS A SAM OR RUSH END
    MARPET IS DESTINED TO BE MATT BIRK-GOOD GUARD BUT GREATER CENTER
    McBRIDE IS THE BEST WR NOT IN FBS BALL

Comment From cmwilk
    did I miss something are you saying you think Parker makes it to the 2nd round?

Dave-Te' Thomas
    NO, ROUND 1-READ AGAIN

Comment From Erick
    Why are so many people high on Sammie Coates and Devin Funchess? All I see is drop after drop.

Dave-Te' Thomas
    OH BOY SO DO I-I ACTUALLY DID AN EXTENSIVE COMPARISON CHART ON THE TOP 10 WRS & THE #s ARE STARTLING
    COOPER & DEVIN SMITH ACED IT

I'll tee that one up right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    sounds like your looking for the guy I just started doing a little research on:

Eric Rowe, Utah

Some think he's a safety, some say CB. The more I read, the more I like.
    Yeah. I like Rowe too. Byron Jones and Rowe are the two corners I'd be happiest about landing early. I think they have high ceilings.

One of Kendricks, Anthony, Perryman to go along with Jones or Rowe and that'd be a pretty amazing start to a draft in my book.

CB and ILB Rankings at Green Bay's Likely Sweet Spots in the Draft (30 - 130) - CBSSports.com (as of March 30)

24 CB Johnson Wake Forest - that's a bit too high for him IMO
    30 CB Peters Washington - uncoachable/character risk - Ted takes shots on these guys in the 7th not the first.
    35 ILB Kendricks UCLA - His d-line kept him clean a lot but he's a bigger, faster, stronger version of Nick Barnett. He'd do just fine.
    37 CB P.J. Williams Florida State - Has the physical traits you want but I'm not sure if he can play.
    44 CB Quentin Rollins Miami (Ohio) - smallish, raw, unpolished is what I'm reading. Has only played CB for one year but tough, aggressive, hard worker...
    45 ILB Bernardrick McKinney Texas A&M. I don't like him. He just doesn't seem to me to be an impact player.
    47 ILB Anthony Clemson - He could be the guy Ted jumps on in the first too.
    54 CB Collins LSU - One of the finest physical specimens at CB in the draft but raw and I'm not convinced he has enough athleticism to reach the potential his size and speed might suggest.
    55 CB Jones Connecticut - He's moving up I'd say. Not sure he's gonna get to the 62 spot in the draft.
    66 CB Darby Florida State - Speed to run with guys deep but I fear this guy is too much of a sprinter and not enough of a football player.
    72 CB DJoun Smith Florida Atlantic - 5'10"
    74 ILB Paul Dawson TCU - I like Perryman better than Dawson but they're similar players
    76 CB Alex Carter Stanford - Good well-rounded prospect but not a lot to fall in love with
    87 CB Josh Shaw USC - not good enough to overcome immature and stupid move jumping off balcony or the stupid, immature massive lie trying to cover-up said stupidity.
    89 CB Doran Grant Ohio St. - 5'10"
    93 ILB Perryman Miami - He's moving up too I'd say. No way he makes it to the end of the 3rd.
    101 CB Steven Nelson Oregon St. - 5'10"
    114 CB Ifo Ekpre-OlomuInjured - 5'9" not happening
    118 CB Rowe Utah - I think he's a Day 1 starter and the team that drafts him may never look back.
    128 ILB Heeney Kansas - smallish but fast and way underappreciated. I'd be very tempted to grab Heeney at the end of the 3rd even if they nabbed Kendricks or Anthony earlier. A ten-year contributor in the league whether its on Special Teams and special situations on D or every down on D.
    Last edited by vince; 04-03-2015 at 01:58 AM.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Ted is going to have to draft an ILB in the 1st round just because there are so few of them with top potential. The CB position this year is deep with talent. Any of the first 15 have a chance to be standout corners. Guys like Mager, Shepherd and Rowe will be available in the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds.

Anthony on the other hand won't last. He'll most likely be gone after the Packers' 1st round pick (might even be gone before the Packers 1st pick). And, as the NFL scout said (the one PB chatted with), I'd rather have Anthony starting at ILB on day one than Jones or Collins next year.

Besides, Dunderdummy likes Anthony.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

I think Craig Mager might be one of the best CBs in the draft, not that I've surveyed the field, he just looks like an NFL corner in his highlights.

Packers has a pre-draft visit with someone I have heard of. He plays QB.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 13h13 hours ago
    Up tonight: Scouting Reports from the NFL's head scout on Bryce Petty (#Packers predraft visit) and Marcus Peters (Washington pro day)

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 49m49 minutes ago
    From @RapSheet and me: Per the Leon County jail, FSU CB PJ Williams -- a prospective 1st-rounder -- was arrested for DUI at 3:08 AM today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Ted is going to have to draft an ILB in the 1st round just because there are so few of them with top potential. The CB position this year is deep with talent. Any of the first 15 have a chance to be standout corners. Guys like Mager, Shepherd and Rowe will be available in the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds.

Anthony on the other hand won't last. He'll most likely be gone after the Packers' 1st round pick (might even be gone before the Packers 1st pick). And, as the NFL scout said (the one PB chatted with), I'd rather have Anthony starting at ILB on day one than Jones or Collins next year.

Besides, Dunderdummy likes Anthony.
    Yup.

C.H.U.D.

well PJ williams, the cb from FSU that some people have said that they wouldn't mind TT taking was just busted for a DUI

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...usted-for-dui/