Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Blog Entries
    There is a nice HOF tight end who loves winning out there who would really help...of course.....a signing like that aint's Ted's thing

BRING ON GONZO !!!!!!!!!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Is there a stud ILB or TE that TT could trade for now?
    Favre will come out of retirement to play for the Tundra Terrors before Thompson makes an in-season trade.

McCarthy oughta use Janis like a TE in the slot to stretch the middle of the field.

Since my local radio are convinced that when the Eagles beat us on Sunday, our season will be effectively over, I thought I would revive this thread.

Who do you guys like in the first round? I like Shawn Oakman, d-lineman, from Baylor.

1 - Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor
    2 - Ellis McCarthy, DT, UCLA
    3 - Eric Kendricks, LB, UCLA
    4 - Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers
    5 - Tyrus Thompson, OT, Oklahoma
    5c (James Jones) - Brandon Bridge, QB, Southern Alabama
    5c (Evan Deitrich-Smith) - Jalston Fowler, FB, Alabama
    6 - Damian Swann, CB, Georgia
    7 - Kasen Williams, WR, Rice
    Last edited by smuggler; 11-13-2014 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Since my local radio are convinced that when the Eagles beat us on Sunday, our season will be effectively over, I thought I would revive this thread.

Who do you guys like in the first round? I like Shawn Oakman, d-lineman, from Baylor.
    Awesome prospect, but will probably be long gone before Packers pick. Has had some issues, was dismissed from the Penn State team. Doubt TT would consider him in the 1st round.

Anybody like Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Miss. St.?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Awesome prospect, but will probably be long gone before Packers pick. Has had some issues, was dismissed from the Penn State team. Doubt TT would consider him in the 1st round.
    I wonder if that had anything to do with the Sandusky shit? Just speculation. It's also been two years, so he may have grown up. I really hope we consider him. He seems pretty close to the Peppers mold.

As for Bernardrick... I like McKinney in the 2nd round. Don't think he's lights-out enough to spend a 1st rounder on. Unless, of course, we're picking real late in the first and it's almost a second rounder.

He could be a trade-up in the 2nd or trade down in the first kinda pick, though.
    Last edited by smuggler; 11-13-2014 at 09:53 PM.

NO.

no 3-4 linemen in the first round. What a waste.

In fact. No d-lineman in the first 3 rounds

Red, you are going to be SO disappointed on draft day. (Except ILB and OT may still be the pick.)

Came back to the thread to post that Todd Gurley tore his ACL. Tough break for the erstwhile 1st round RB.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Red, you are going to be SO disappointed on draft day. (Except ILB and OT may still be the pick.)

Came back to the thread to post that Todd Gurley tore his ACL. Tough break for the erstwhile 1st round RB.
    With that and Gordon's record day, Gordon may have just shot up to be picked in the top 10 of the draft as he's the best RB out there now. He was projected around 20 or so.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    With that and Gordon's record day, Gordon may have just shot up to be picked in the top 10 of the draft as he's the best RB out there now. He was projected around 20 or so.
    The days of a RB being drafted in the Top 10 may be over. Unless of course teams think he has Adrian Peterson-type talent.

Trent Richardson went #2 overall just 2 years back. It can still be done, but it's quite rare. Last season, no RBs were selected until midway through round 2.

Trent Richardson went #2 overall just 2 years back. It can still be done, but it's quite rare. Last season, no RBs were selected until midway through round 2.
    Trent Richardson might be the reason it won't happen again.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Georgia is whipping unrankable Charleston Southern 21 - 0 with 5:10 to go in the 1st qtr.

This is not surprising. Northern is the real powerhouse in the Charleston Suburban area.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Blog Entries
    MELVIN GORDON
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    MELVIN GORDON
    Speaking of Gordon, he only held the rushing record for one week. Some illegal alien from Oklahoma ran for 427 yards today.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Speaking of Gordon, he only held the rushing record for one week. Some illegal alien from Oklahoma ran for 427 yards today.
    Ouch! Shouda let Gordon play the 4th quarter.

He probably couldve secured it with one carry. Also, Gorson did it against Nebraska, right? How about the other guy?

He probably couldve secured it with one carry. Also, Gorson did it against Nebraska, right? How about the other guy?
    Kansas. I think it was the basketball team.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post

it's too bad Gordon didn't play the 4th; even one more drive...in which clements ran off about 80yds. Melvin could have broken 500 had he played a bit more

stoops left his guy in qtr 4 to get the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    We should start on Rodgers replacement now.
    He's playing into his 40's....I think.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    It's ok red, don't jump!
    " Those are some nice shoes. "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau