Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Draft is now named "Draft Town" and it is presented by Oikos/Dannon. Can't we just go back to helmet phones?

Draft Town presented by Oikos Triple Zero

On the other hand, seeing M3 and T2 enjoying an Oikos yogurt in the "War Room" camera would be pretty fun.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Chris B. Brown @smartfootball
    On the eve of the draft, remember this from LSU's weight room a couple of years ago? i.imgur.com/92taq2h.jpg

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ those are all household names
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Pls Bucs.... give us your 4th rounder to move up 4 spots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Pls Bucs.... give us your 4th rounder to move up 4 spots!!!
    exactly

fleece em ted

NFL rejected Collins request to enter the supplemental draft.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    NFL rejected Collins request to enter the supplemental draft.
    the kid did it to himself, the cops have been asking to talk to him for almost a week and the kid and the lawyer haven't even responded

not how innocents act IMO

he won't be drafted

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    the kid did it to himself, the cops have been asking to talk to him for almost a week and the kid and the lawyer haven't even responded

not how innocents act IMO

he won't be drafted
    That advice ranks up there with "if you have nothing to hide, just answer a few questions let us search your xxx". No good ever came of it.

Am I the only one that thinks this kid is doing the right thing? This all came up way too close to the draft to be able to clear away to the satisfaction of teams drafting in the top half of the first, so he was costing himself money by entering the draft. He's right to pull out, take his time dealing with the police and going for the supplemental. I know the NFL is saying no right now, but if he's fully cleared I don't see what leg they have to stand on to keep him out.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    That advice ranks up there with "if you have nothing to hide, just answer a few questions let us search your xxx". No good ever came of it.

Am I the only one that thinks this kid is doing the right thing? This all came up way too close to the draft to be able to clear away to the satisfaction of teams drafting in the top half of the first, so he was costing himself money by entering the draft. He's right to pull out, take his time dealing with the police and going for the supplemental. I know the NFL is saying no right now, but if he's fully cleared I don't see what leg they have to stand on to keep him out.

My understanding the rules are clear and he hasn't a leg to stand on to force his way into the supplemental draft. If he didn't do anything it's completely not his fault and unfortunate. In this one case, the NFL hasn't done anythiong wrong either. He is in the draft pool and has been all along. It's up to the teams to pick or not pick.

I know the draft is in Chicago, but are they going to reserve some tickets for dumb Jets fans just for old times sake?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I know the draft is in Chicago, but are they going to reserve some tickets for dumb Jets fans just for old times sake?

Never, ever gets old.

The Roger Vick pick you could see other fans enjoying the Jets miseries. But by Lageman, there were more people enjoying the Jet fans misery than there were Jet fans even though they were in NY.

rumor now has the eagles telling the titans to screw off and they are talking to tampa about the #1 pick

its awesome that chip kelly is in the nfl, and working for another team

rumor now has the eagles telling the titans to screw off and they are talking to tampa about the #1 pick

its awesome that chip kelly is in the nfl, and working for another team

ted should be on the phone with chip trying to talk kelly into giving us some players for our #1, then he can give tampa the two firsts that they want

ted should be on the phone with chip trying to talk kelly into giving us some players for our #1, then he can give tampa the two firsts that they want
    The question now is will he do something supremely stupid (Ditka-Williams) to get up there.

The question now is will he do something supremely stupid (Ditka-Williams) to get up there.
    i bet he would

give them our 1st for mychal kendricks, brandon boykins (both on trade block) and their 2nd

then chip could send bradford, both firsts, and maybe next years 1st for the #1

i bet he would

give them our 1st for mychal kendricks, brandon boykins (both on trade block) and their 2nd

then chip could send bradford, both firsts, and maybe next years 1st for the #1

This is by far the intrigue of the draft.

If Tampa pulls the trigger can they get to maybe 3 or 4 and still get Winston?

Who are we following for pics to be tipped before broadcast?

The NFL has put the kibosh on CBS, ESPN/ABC, Fox and NBC.

Do we need to rely on Peter King? Yahoo!?

Who are we following for pics to be tipped before broadcast?

The NFL has put the kibosh on CBS, ESPN/ABC, Fox and NBC.

Do we need to rely on Peter King? Yahoo!?
    someone was waaaay ahead of the game last year, it was a noname