Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    This is Chip trying to come up with more picks to package together to move up and get Mariota.
    I'm not familiar; what year of the contract are those two in? If they've got a couple more years on rookie contracts, then I say Ted, nab them both for second and fourth. Then you've got cheap, proven solutions for two big problem areas, and you can go apeshit BPA in the first and third rounds.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

rrumor out there that one of the packers top scouts, or maybe the top one, is pushing hard for the team to take perryman in the first

I think it's Alonzo Highsmith who is rumored to be high(smith) on Perryman.

I like McKinney better, but if I were Ted I'd take Highsmith's word over mine.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I think it's Alonzo Highsmith who is rumored to be high(smith) on Perryman.

I like McKinney better, but if I were Ted I'd take Highsmith's word over mine.
    GBPG has the pick as Perryman. Highsmith has been very right before, but of those we know of, they were later round picks (Shields).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    GBPG has the pick as Perryman. Highsmith has been very right before, but of those we know of, they were later round picks (Shields).
    Who was the guy who scouted Ray Lewis?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Who was the guy who scouted Ray Lewis?
    Don't remember. But Alonzo started in 1999. Ray was drafted by then.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jay Glazer @JayGlazer
    Scoopage: Agent for LSU's La'el Collins trying to pull him from this draft allowing him time to clear his name then enter Supplemental Draft

Greg Rosenthal @greggrosenthal
    On La’el Collins. @RapSheet talked to one source that didn’t expect Collins to be taken out of draft because of precedent it would set.

If true, someone will grab him late and get a steal.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    rrumor out there that one of the packers top scouts, or maybe the top one, is pushing hard for the team to take perryman in the first
    if they nab him in the second, that would be great value
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I wonder though is the rumor based on more than just Alonzo was the SE scout and is tied in with the U of Miami program?

Rumor has it that Cleveland has been in a bidding war with .. Cleveland - to get that Titans pick. Current deal has them giving up this year's entire draft and next year's #1 pick to move up.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    I have talked myself out of the Packers taking an ILB in the first 3 rounds. Either a D-lineman, CB or Rush OLB is going to fall to us and TT is going to have to take him - just my gut feeling.

Furthermore, I think the top tier ILBs (Anthony, McKinney, Perryman, etc.) are going to be gone before the Packers pick in the 2nd. The rest of the ILBs I have going in the 4th and later.

So, I'm doing a alot of last minute cramming on some ILBs that will be available in the later rounds.
    My list so far includes:

Ben Heeney – Kansas
    Ramik Wilson - Georgia
    Jake Ryan – Michigan
    Bryce Hager – Baylor

Out of those - Wilson and Ryan are becoming my favorites - especially Jake Ryan, he sounds like a TT pick.
    Makes me wonder why bother drafting an ILB at all. The guys on the roster now are as good or better than those on your list IMO.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    that team needs an enima

just fucking clueless
    My. God.

St-Louis, a fellow bottom dweller got rid of him for a washed up former starter in a salary dump. And Cleveland pursues him yelling their intentions from the rooftops. smh
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

The Draft is now named "Draft Town" and it is presented by Oikos/Dannon. Can't we just go back to helmet phones?

Draft Town presented by Oikos Triple Zero

On the other hand, seeing M3 and T2 enjoying an Oikos yogurt in the "War Room" camera would be pretty fun.

The voices in Ed Werder's head speak again:

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn
    Source tells me #Bucs talking to teams with late No. 1s wanting to move back for TB No. 34 overall pick. Jameis Winston and another tonight?

Chris B. Brown @smartfootball
    On the eve of the draft, remember this from LSU's weight room a couple of years ago? i.imgur.com/92taq2h.jpg

^^^ those are all household names

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    lol

aaron curry was once a "good value" when he slipped to the 4th pick

Pls Bucs.... give us your 4th rounder to move up 4 spots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The voices in Ed Werder's head speak again:

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn
    Source tells me #Bucs talking to teams with late No. 1s wanting to move back for TB No. 34 overall pick. Jameis Winston and another tonight?
    theres our trade partner, lets hope someone they want falls to us

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Pls Bucs.... give us your 4th rounder to move up 4 spots!!!
    exactly

fleece em ted