Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Abuse within the NFL games

Gamblin' Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    He was flailing like a girl. It's in the heat of the moment and our guys can protect themselves. $25k fine and that's it.
    Under the new rules, that statement is domestic abuse and you sir, should be suspended from this board. That's the kind of attitude towards women that causes abuse. /SARCASM OFF

what ever happened to the guy that kicked that punter in the face week one?

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    He's starring in the new Kung Fu remake.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I like some of the new rules in the NFL that take away cheap shots and dirty play. Grabbing face masks or punching a guy in the throat in the trenches is crappy, they've cut that out. They're stopping low blocks that kill knees. Chuck Cecil was never really so tough, putting your helmet in the back of a defenseless receiver is not impressive.
    I'm even partially onboard with protecting QBs, especially from late hits.

Gamblin' Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    Antonio Brown. He got fined and will now be on every "best of" highlight reel for this season. Even the ones the NFL compiles.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPackFan View Post
    Under the new rules, that statement is domestic abuse and you sir, should be suspended from this board. That's the kind of attitude towards women that causes abuse. /SARCASM OFF
    Are you part of the PC police now? Using the term "flailing like a girl" is domestic abuse? Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Are you part of the PC police now? Using the term "flailing like a girl" is domestic abuse? Get real.

Gamblin' Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I guess you don't get sarcasm.

Some people may have seen or heard that prior to the Thursday night game, Mr. James Brown of CBS took the time to monologue/lecture the country on domestic abuse and he actually stated that saying something like "you throw like a girl" is where these problems start because it demeans women. I turned off the TV. But this is the type of PC crap they lay on us all the time.

Some people may have seen or heard that prior to the Thursday night game, Mr. James Brown of CBS took the time to monologue/lecture the country on domestic abuse and he actually stated that saying something like "you throw like a girl" is where these problems start because it demeans women. I turned off the TV. But this is the type of PC crap they lay on us all the time.
    Its just a programming error. You forgot the invoke /SARCASM ON tag at the beginning of your post. So TC didn't get the pop-up message.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'm with you brother!!! You're 100% correct (and then some).

Antonio Brown. He got fined and will now be on every "best of" highlight reel for this season. Even the ones the NFL compiles.
    that's it? should have had a suspension. that's as bad as any stomp i've seen.