Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
No. Jets decided to take Lacy away by playing base all game. Well, they shut down Lacy but got torched by Jordy. Pick your poison.

Lacy will be fine once the packers stop playing the NFL's top rushing defenses. And getting Bulaga back wouldn't hurt either.
I've seen two halves of the first two games, the second half against Sea and the first half against NY. Those were by far the worst halves (maybe I should take this as a sign and not turn them on at all against Det). In both cases what I saw was an offense whose components didn't seem to be working well together. Sherrod was a turnstile which caused everything to come to a screeching halt at times against Seattle. Rodgers was holding onto the ball too long and wasn't in sync with his receivers. Boykin was dropping balls he should catch. Lacy was bouncing runs outside and going nowhere. Overall they just looked like shit. My hope is that this is just another version of the early season jitters that McCarthy's offenses always seem to go through.