Super Winners:

Jordy Nelson. We are so fucked if this guy gets hurt. Nelson has been a one man offense for us so far this year. It felt soooooo good to see him break that 80 yard TD. He's still got the wheels. Also he seems to be playing bigger than he ever has, really using that 6'3" frame to go up for it.

Mike Daniels is incredible and just keeps getting better. The Jets are going to win the battle in both trenches against most of the teams on their schedule this year but Daniels made a mockery of their interior lineman. His hit turned Geno into a different player for the rest of the game, like a boxer getting punched straight in the mouth.

Tramon Williams. I'm starting to believe he really did have a shoulder thing for two and a half years.

Regular Winners:

Davon House. A legit step forward from House seems so fragile you almost don't want to acknowledge it in writing for that might be enough to make it slip away. But he was playing actual pass defense out there.

Morgan Burnett in the second half Burnett was up in the box more and made a big impact. This guys is better the closer he plays to the line. Maybe because he doesn't have time to think and his instincts take over. Either way I think its going to be nice not having him confined to a center field role this season. Our leading tackler two weeks in a row.

Rodgers. Not his finest game and Jordy arguably made him look better than he was but the stats don't lie. Rodgers is a victim of his expectations. A lot of fans ran out of beer to spit when he held the ball for 10 seconds on 3rd down, then again the next play. Clearly Rodgers doesn't see this as an issue which makes me think. If he throws away the ball away last second he probably still gets hit, but squarely and in the ribs. The yardage lost doesn't mean a ton in the context of a 3rd or 4th down conversion. I think the biggest issue is all the roughing the passer penalties he's not getting by allowing sacks. Beats me but its clear holding the ball isn't a bad habit for Rodgers but a conscious choice. 10 seconds is insane.

Emerging Winners:

Adams looks useful. He's at least meeting his low rookie expectations.

Nick Perry is starting to look like a good football player.

Winning Losers:

Capers. Baffling play calling against an offense everyone knew wanted to pound the ball. So far this season misdirection has worked laughably well on all levels against our defense. As bad as the defense looked in the first half, we saw some excellent adjustments in the 2nd half. Those zone blitzes he dialed up should remind fans why he's an NFL coordinator. Peppers in coverage is kind of awesome, he looks like a basketball defender.

Matthews. Doesn't seem to be playing team ball out there. Was out of position a few times and looked to abandon his assignment. It's Clay Matthews though and he made some impressive plays that nobody else could make. For his contract I want him in the studs list every week.

I know Cobb caught a couple of TD's which is awesome but he's not doing much to help us move the chains. His MO is to be able to catch the ball and make guys miss and he's not been doing the latter. We need more YAC from him.

Losers:

Boykin is only an NFL player because of his history of doing all the small things perfectly because he sure as hell isn't going to get separation with his athleticism. Drops are not something that can be tolerated from him.

Shields. The TD he gave up was a damn fine throw but he still didn't have a good game. Decker is a tough assignment to draw, he's basically a clone of Jordy Nelson from 2 years ago.

Sherrod. He's good enough to win with but even his successes don't look pretty. Seems like he needs more preparation in the film room. Eventually he figured Coples out but a lot of bad shit can happen if he needs a learning curve each game.

Lattimore. He's not an improvement over Jones. Enough said. Again this week the opposing team had a standout linebacker. This time it was #56. The contrast burns. We need to get something going at this position.

Guion is human garbage. I'm ready to see Pennel.

Hayward. This guy was supposed to be a big part of our defense this season but instead he's losing his gig to Bush and the double switch of Tramon/House. Hayward needs to get his shit together and build on that rookie year.