Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Buffalo Bills Game Discussion

Official Buffalo Bills Game Discussion

Green Bay Packers @packers · 5h 5 hours ago
    McCarthy on Eddie Lacy's hip injury: I don't have high concern. He'll know more tomorrow morning. #Packers

McCarthy: Winning in December is important and winning in December is difficult.

McCarthy on James Starks: He's played a lot of excellent football for us, I thought last night was one of his best.

McCarthy: Very impressed w/ Buffalo. Their defensive front is outstanding. This is going to be one of our biggest challenges on the road.

McCarthy on #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: He's playing the best football of his career, in my opinion.

McCarthy: Buffalo is a tough place to play. This will be a big challenge for our guys. They'll be ready. #Packers
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The D-Line for Buffalo is like Detroit's. If our D doesn't learn from Monday night, Fred Jackson and Sammy Watkins will make Orton look like an All-Pro.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    The D-Line for Buffalo is like Detroit's. If our D doesn't learn from Monday night, Fred Jackson and Sammy Watkins will make Orton look like an All-Pro.
    Packers have done that before - unfortunately.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

This is going to be a tough game....than again maybe not? What team shows up?
    C.H.U.D.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I love the questions the reporters ask like: "Tell us your thoughts on Rodgers". Seriously? MM should just dismiss some of these questions with their stupidity.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Packers have done that before - unfortunately.
    Yeah, but this time they won't have Favre throwing gimmes to Urlacher.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Shields hurt his shoulder versus Falcons. Being evaluated.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...285303181.html

There's no indication House is replacing Shields at cornerback. House was being tested Tuesday to determine the extent of a shoulder injury he suffered in the game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    Keep in mind that when the Packers played Detroit earlier this year, it was the offense that produced nothing. The defense played quite well. The offense scored 7 and directly gave up 9 on a fumble and safety. The defense only gave up 10 points. The Packers will need the offense to show up this week. I know the offense is playing much better now than they were earlier, but they need to show they can do it against a top defense.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    We roll in this one 49-3
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    This game will be on par with the Miami game in terms of difficulty. Every game is a playoff game for the Bills and they don't appear to have an ounce of quit in them. Like every team in that division trying to steal one from the Patriots they can play ball control, they can play defense, and they are built to drag elite teams down to their level and get upsets.

Our offense hasn't been nearly as good on the road, our defense is slipping, its not a great matchup for us: this game is a coin flip IMHO. I'm looking forward to watching this game more than any since week 1.

I wouldn't mind being a lot more under the radar to be honest. With Rodgers in God mode you can feel the target on our heads. Teams come into our games expecting to lose and thus use more high variance tactics. Plus I swear the stage of being compared to Rodgers this season brings out the best in every opposing QB we play against.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    House hurt his shoulder versus Falcons. Being evaluated.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...285303181.html
    FIFY. House ended up playing better man on Julio. Two nice passes defensed. Gave up a TD oob in the first half. Packers need better corner play because Ryan was able to just toss it up there - snap to throw was often less than 2 seconds. Can't blame lack of pass rush for that.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

A win against Buffalo and a Cowboys loss (@ Eagles Sunday night) means that Green Bay is in the playoffs.

Big week.

FIFY. House ended up playing better man on Julio. Two nice passes defensed. Gave up a TD oob in the first half. Packers need better corner play because Ryan was able to just toss it up there - snap to throw was often less than 2 seconds. Can't blame lack of pass rush for that.
    Thanks for that. Reading fail; I thought Shields shoulder was why he got replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    A win against Buffalo and a Cowboys loss (@ Eagles Sunday night) means that Green Bay is in the playoffs.

Big week.
    This thing is always fun: http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

And this page: http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
    always has a link to it on clinching/elimination scenarios.

This game should be played in the 20's. Only twice, the 2 times they played the Jets, have the Bills scored 30+. On the other hand, only the Patriots have scored 30+ against them. Bills have allowed just 14 TD passes and have 17 INT's. They lead the NFL in both sacks (48), and sack% (9.6).

20s temperatures or 1920s?

Buffalo run defense has been the tale of two seasons. First 6 games they gave up an average of 67.5 ypg. Last 7 games, 126.3 ypg. Lacy and Starks need to take some pressure off of Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Buffalo run defense has been the tale of two seasons. First 6 games they gave up an average of 67.5 ypg. Last 7 games, 126.3 ypg. Lacy and Starks need to take some pressure off of Rodgers.
    Yah. The Broncos spent most of the day running the ball last Sunday.

I just don't think Buf. can score enough points. 21 should win this one and as good as they are on D, I would be surprised, If they hold Rodgers and co. under 25. I'll say 27-17 and not really that close.....

Rat Starter
    Yo, quit hatin'.

Matt Ryan is a very, very, extremely good QB. Would be elite with a Super Bowl win. Made 1 bad throw against the Packers: the pick to Burnett. Matty Ice is more accurate than Robin Hood in "Men In Tights." Ryan is a better leader of men than Churchill ever was.