Thread: PERSONELL EXPERTS COLOR PACKERS a 8-8 TEAM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Yes. An 8 win team last year without your elite QB and still the same this year with him. Pathetic evals by 'professionals'.
    But I think they are also considering the other NFC teams too.
    Last year everybody was on board with GB being the elite of the NFC North
    I still think we are; but there are MANY in the industry not on board with that
    Some think the Lions will win the NFC north and many are picking the Bears
    Last year it was all about GB and many of those same pundits were picking GB to the Super Bowl
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    But I think they are also considering the other NFC teams too.
    Last year everybody was on board with GB being the elite of the NFC North
    I still think we are; but there are MANY in the industry not on board with that
    Some think the Lions will win the NFC north and many are picking the Bears
    Last year it was all about GB and many of those same pundits were picking GB to the Super Bowl
    Overall, the Lions have better personnel than we do... it all comes down to Stafford vs. Rodgers.

If Stafford has truly improved his game, the Lions should win the division.

Chicago is just below us I think, but they have more skill position talent than we do.

Minnesota losing Peterson kills them, so they're not in the conversation anymore.
    wist

That's the best McGinn and the journal can come up with on a game day Sunday morning? McGinn referred to the person he interviewed as an "expert", an "executive", and a "scout".

The article is about individual/position personnel as some "unnamed expert/executive/scout" views things. The "unnamed expert/executive/scout" picked Minnesota to win the NFC North. The "unnamed expert/executive/scout " must think Minnesota is the best team with the best personnel in the division. I'd like to know what team the unnamed "expert/executive/scout" works for. I hope he has a lifetime contract with them.