Thread: Official GameDay Thread Week 3: Packers @ Lions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think part of the reason for the overly negative perception of the OL today stems from the complete whiff by Lang for the safety on Lacy. That was glariing.

But Rodgers had enough time to throw in general. There were plays to be made, they just didn't make them.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I think part of the reason for the overly negative perception of the OL today stems from the complete whiff by Lang for the safety on Lacy. That was glariing.

But Rodgers had enough time to throw in general. There were plays to be made, they just didn't make them.
    there was also, i think it was the suh sack. where the replayed suh making the sack while both lindsay and lang were laying on their bellies from the spot where suh just came. they didn't show the whole replay. did they both just fall down? did suh make both of them his bitch?

it looked, not good

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post

The other thing that happened in pass pro was that he rarely could move in the pocket. Twice he tried and was sacked both times.

To have extra time, he had to bail left of right.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.