Thread: Official GameDay Thread Week 3: Packers @ Lions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I missed the game... couldn't get it here, and I was too hungover to go watch it somewhere else, lol...

Based on the commentary here, and looking at the play-by-play and the stat line - it looks like they spanked up on both sides of the LOS - entirely predictable. I had the score at 45-31... so had the spread about right, but couldn't have guessed at such a low scoring game.

Stafford killed me in fantasy!!!! and I sat Bush

Anyway, sounds like MM has determined to remain as passive up front on the LOS as possible... did he run any power plays, or just more of his ZBS crap??

The defense force 3 TO's, so that was a positive - but of course we got dominated in TOP 38:13 to 21:47.

Well a 1-2 start... probably a 1-3 start after we go to Chicago. We'll likely be an underdog I would imagine.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I missed the game... couldn't get it here, and I was too hungover to go watch it somewhere else, lol...

Based on the commentary here, and looking at the play-by-play and the stat line - it looks like they spanked up on both sides of the LOS - entirely predictable. I had the score at 45-31... so had the spread about right, but couldn't have guessed at such a low scoring game.

Stafford killed me in fantasy!!!! and I sat Bush

Anyway, sounds like MM has determined to remain as passive up front on the LOS as possible... did he run any power plays, or just more of his ZBS crap??

The defense force 3 TO's, so that was a positive - but of course we got dominated in TOP 38:13 to 21:47.

Well a 1-2 start... probably a 1-3 start after we go to Chicago. We'll likely be an underdog I would imagine.
    one thing you can say for sure is that it wasn't the defenses fault today

the offense was solely responsible for this loss

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    one thing you can say for sure is that it wasn't the defenses fault today

the offense was solely responsible for this loss
    The offense scored 16 points... too bad 9 of those were for the Lions.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The offense scored 16 points... too bad 9 of those were for the Lions.
    It's absolutely stunning. If you told any of us that the defense would hold Detroit to 10 points, we would have expected the Packers to win by 3 touchdowns. How far our offense has fallen off this year.