Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official GameDay Thread Week 3: Packers @ Lions

Jones got buried in turf.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I say forfeit

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Det running the four minute O to perfection.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 37s
    Clay Matthews is questionable to return with a groin injury. #GBvsDET
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Imagine that, Clay is hurt. Good thing they paid him though.
    If you hate the team so much why do not you go somewhere else?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Right now the only game where the Packers offense has looked good is when the Jets didn't double team Jordy. The play of Boykin is really hurting the offense.
    Agree.

Their only success ha been with quick throws but neither Rodgers nor receivers have been reliable on them. Drops and off target throws.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    hear that, Rutnstrut? You gonna take that off of ThunderDan?

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 3m
    Davon House back in game after leaving with cramps earlier.

I don't know that ThunderDan is a pussy, Rutnstrut. This could just be a misunderstanding.

fucking pathetic

Just so much parity in the league..10-6 and playoffs is attainable
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Get the first down.

ARod had Adams for an easy first down across the middle.
    I don't think he trusts the new guys. Boykin had his trust but has literally dropped it. No TE does, except limited Quarless.

It's not hate, it's called realism. I remained a fan through the 70's and 80's but and although I was very young then, I was still a realist. You can still be a fan knowing your team SUCKS!!!!

Barrington rode his back to a first down.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I don't know that ThunderDan is a pussy, Rutnstrut. This could just be a misunderstanding.
    Go away, you have been posting shit to stir the pot a lot lately.

-Tim Harmston

I think that scout who called Green Bay an 8-8 team today might want to re-evaluate.

Go away, you have been posting shit to stir the pot a lot lately.
    OK, I'll go away too, Dan.

I was thinking about McGinn column as well
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I don't think he trusts the new guys. Boykin had his trust but has literally dropped it. No TE does, except limited Quarless.
    no, this has been a big problem with a-rod and fat mike for many years IMO

we saw it earlier in the game on 3rd and 2 when they went for the long ball instead of just trying to get the 1st

it happens all the time with those 2, not sure which one shouls take the blame, probably both, but they think home run ball way too much on 3rd and 4th and short

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I think that scout who called Green Bay an 8-8 team today might want to re-evaluate.
    they look like a .500 team

The Lions had a terrible secondary we needed to exploit but the OL was dominated, and as it sometimes occurs then our QB was way off his game.

Aaron Rodgers needs to be great for this team to be very good.

If AROD plays at an average level this team is a .500 squad...maybe....at best
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?