Thread: More Banjo: @ Lions Week 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I'm wondering what the lions did that was so hard to figure out.
    Detriot didn't do anything McCarthy, Rodgers and Co. weren't familiar with. Pretty much did what Seattle and SF like to do.

Cover-2, pressure QB with 4-men rush, stop run without putting a saftey in the box. Arizona, with Drew Fucking Stanton, and SD were able to beat these types of defenses in past weeks.

Fat Mac is too stupid to adjust, too stubborn to alter his predictable offense. Rodgers is playing like a bum. Lucy is playing like a bum.

When your OFFENSE gave up more points than it scored, that's a recipe for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Detriot didn't do anything McCarthy, Rodgers and Co. weren't familiar with. Pretty much did what Seattle and SF like to do.

Cover-2, pressure QB with 4-men rush, stop run without putting a saftey in the box. Arizona, with Drew Fucking Stanton, and SD were able to beat these types of defenses in past weeks.

Fat Mac is too stupid to adjust, too stubborn to alter his predictable offense. Rodgers is playing like a bum. Lucy is playing like a bum.

When your OFFENSE gave up more points than it scored, that's a recipe for disaster.
    Seattle plays single-high safety with Thomas back and human cyborg Chancellor up on the LOS. Agree on last point. Nothing tells the story of that game like that fact.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Seattle plays single-high safety with Thomas back and human cyborg Chancellor up on the LOS. Agree on last point. Nothing tells the story of that game like that fact.
    You are probably right with Seattle. They have good corners that can play man. But from what I've seen, they're pretty much a 4 men rush team on passing downs. Their LBs can cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    You are probably right with Seattle. They have good corners that can play man. But from what I've seen, they're pretty much a 4 men rush team on passing downs. Their LBs can cover.
    I disagree. It seems like they run blitz every running play.