Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pimps & Hoes

Rat Starter

Pimps & Hoes

Need to vent!

Hoes:

McCarthy - Look on McCarthy's face after the safety was priceless. This fat man is borderline retarded. Never learns from his mistakes. Should've benched that fat turd that gave the Lions a quick 6 points. Instead, brought back said fat turd to waste plays and give the Lions another 2 points. #11 couldn't catch a fuck, yet he the played the whole fucking game. Play-calling was so fucking predictable.

Lacy - Stunk worse than a fat turd.

Rodgers - Held the ball forever. Never took a chance. Off-target all day, especially Nelson in the redzone on that failed 4th down play late in 4th quarter. Should've audibled out of run on saftey. Been in the league for 10 years and still can't figure out how to beat the Cover 2, 4 men rush.

#11 - This guy plays the League? He sucks. Might as well just bring back Ruvell Martin.

Matthews - Just can't go an extended period without fucking getting hurt. Was best run defender on the field, then got hurt (again). Big surprise.

Hawk - Lost a step. Then again, never had a step to began with anyway. Got pimped by Bush in receiving game.

Hyde - Slow in coverage. Slow in pursuit. Slow.

Pimps:

Capers - Defense allowed, what, 10 points? Caused 3 turnovers. While D reverted back to its sloppy run defense late in game without #52, McCarthy and his retarded offense lost this game. 10 points!

Peppers - MVP of game on losing team. Sack-fumble was a thing of beauty.

Clinton-Dix - Pick at last, pick at last, thank God almighty pick at last. Finally, a safety picked off a pass for the Packers in like 600 days.

Quarless - MVP of offense on losing team.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 09-21-2014 at 03:53 PM.

When Quarless was your best receiver of the game you know you're pretty fucked.

Hoes:

Offensive line.

Receivers, especially Boykin, then Cobb.

MM

Lacey

Pimps:

Quarless

Defense

Capers

Starks. He ran like a man today. But he has hands of stone.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Richard Rodgers got blasted on the safety play as well. No one on that side save Bulaga had a block worth a damn.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Richard Rodgers got blasted on the safety play as well. No one on that side save Bulaga had a block worth a damn.
    That was a terrible, scared play call. Running the ball out of a single back formation against that mean Detriot front? Stupid. Might as well just take a knee in the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    That was a terrible, scared play call. Running the ball out of a single back formation against that mean Detriot front? Stupid. Might as well just take a knee in the endzone.
    And of ALL guys to run, they try Lacy. They would have been better off with a qb sneak to start. Running Lacy intentionally to the side and then seeing Lacy run scared later in game instead of hitting the hole, were equally pathetic.

Hoes:
    THREE turnovers and we still lose the game. Offensive line was bitch slapped all day long. The entire line stunk. Bulaga was of no extra help. Even keeping Lacy in max protect didn't help
    WRs (they didn't step up vs. the scrub DB's of the Lions, plus too many drops by Boykin, Adams)
    A-Rod missed Nelson for a TD late.
    Offense as a whole failed to show up.
    Still a lot of missed tackles on D. House had a couple, so did Neal.

Pimps:
    Peppers strip sack
    Capers did his part on planning on this game
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Running in that situation shouldn't be a problem. To get 1 or 2 yards to operate with.

Not sure that was the right play call though. No one blocked it well. No run play works well if you don't block.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Didn't see the game, but on reviewing the stats I noticed Lattimore had 7 unassisted tackles and 2 assists. That's pretty damn good.

Neal had a sack, a tackle for a loss and a QB hurry. That's good.

The bad news looks to be that RB's were only targeted twice (with one completion). That tells me no swing passes, no check offs, and no screens. What kind of nonsense is that against a team with an aggressive defense? Very, Very BAD.

It also seems from the stats that Boykin and Cobb didn't contribute much (1 catch out of 4 targets and 3 catches out of 6 targets respectively). And Jeff Janis, the rookie speed demon, pass catching sensation in pre-season has yet to suit up for a game!

And Stubby is still trying to do two jobs at once (call plays and game manage) and doing neither job well. He should take a page out of Nick Saban's book and hire a Lane Kiffin-type to call plays.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    The bad news looks to be that RB's were only targeted twice (with one completion). That tells me no swing passes, no check offs, and no screens. What kind of nonsense is that against a team with an aggressive defense? Very, Very BAD.
    I don't think Detroit is that aggressive. They can stop the run and get pressure without having to blitz a lot because their front four is so good.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Maybe you're right, Harvey. You saw the game. I didn't. But I would have liked Stubby to get the ball to our RB's in space nevertheless. Or try some misdirection or reverses to get Cobb or Lacey open in space.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Maybe you're right, Harvey. You saw the game. I didn't. But I would have liked Stubby to get the ball to our RB's in space nevertheless. Or try some misdirection or reverses to get Cobb or Lacey open in space.
    We don't have RBs that work well in space. Lacy takes 5 minutes to get to space...and Starks isn't exactly "natural" coming out of the backfield. I've always wished we had a back that actually was a threat like that...it can help the OL a lot, but it doesn't seem that this group finds any value in it.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

If you want to throw it to a back, its got to be Harris. That fact is making the dearth of TE receiving worse. Boykin is still a bigger problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you want to throw it to a back, its got to be Harris. That fact is making the dearth of TE receiving worse. Boykin is still a bigger problem.
    Boykin's at 4 drops in the last 2 weeks, or is it more?
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Boykin's at 4 drops in the last 2 weeks, or is it more?
    I am not even sure I would mind the drops if he still had Rodgers confidence like Nelson, Jones or Finley did when they played butterfingers.

But he ran an unexpected route early and got on Rodgers shit-list quickly.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    I recall Adams getting dressed down by Rodgers after he came off the line on what appeared to be a smoke route, judging by Rodgers reaction. Do we miss the veteran depth we had last year with James Jones and Jermichael Finley?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    I recall Adams getting dressed down by Rodgers after he came off the line on what appeared to be a smoke route, judging by Rodgers reaction. Do we miss the veteran depth we had last year with James Jones and Jermichael Finley?
    He was on the post game report (see More Banjo for Tweets) and said he mis-read a hand signal.

I wish one of these other guys would dress down Rodgers after one of his copious mistakes. He sure seems unforgiving when he has had a garbage season riddled with more negatives than positives.

He seems like such an asshole. If we're being honest here, Rodgers is not playing like a top 15 quarterback right now. He certainly is not living up to his contract. Packers were 5-3 when he went out last year. Losing or barely squeaking by against good teams, and blowing out the really bad teams.

I'm so tired of announcers saying he's an X factor, an MVP candidate, etc. He's not even close right now. He is not anywhere near the same guy he was from when he initially became the starter to the 15-1 year.

I'm not trolling. He is not playing great. Doesn't seem nearly as evasive as he once did yet he holds the ball forever. The recipe is out on how to stop these guys. If a team can stop the run and keep safeties deep, they will severely limit the Packers offensively since they don't adjust.
    Last edited by call_me_ishmael; 09-21-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I wish one of these other guys would dress down Rodgers after one of his copious mistakes. He sure seems unforgiving when he has had a garbage season riddled with more negatives than positives.

He seems like such an asshole. If we're being honest here, Rodgers is not playing like a top 15 quarterback right now. He certainly is not living up to his contract. Packers were 5-3 when he went out last year. Losing or barely squeaking by against good teams, and blowing out the really bad teams.

I'm so tired of announcers saying he's an X factor, an MVP candidate, etc. He's not even close right now. He is not anywhere near the same guy he was from when he initially became the starter to the 15-1 year.

I'm not trolling. He is not playing great. Doesn't seem nearly as evasive as he once did yet he holds the ball forever. The recipe is out on how to stop these guys. If a team can stop the run and keep safeties deep, they will severely limit the Packers offensively since they don't adjust.
    +1

Rodgers has been mostly average lately. He needs to play better and carry the team.

I'm done with these LBs.

Hawk (Pillow) is constantly out of position, misreading plays - but does he make up for it with ability to call adjustments and leadership.
    CM3 - the entire defense has been built around him and Peppers. But along with that aggression - leaves himself open for injuries. He's almost a china doll.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Is that Bigguns?

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    Is that Bigguns?
    ?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen