Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pimps & Hoes- Bears, Act 1

Rat Starter

Pimps & Hoes- Bears, Act 1

Hoes:

Run D - Pathetic. DL couldn't eat blocks and LBs couldn't shed blocks. God forbid the Queens reactivate Adrian "Switch" Peterson on Thursday.

Hyde - Tackling is supposed to be this guy's strength. Missing too many tackles. Time to bench Hyde and play Ha-Ha full time.

House - It's not yet December. Grass of Solider Field is still in good shape. No excuses for slips.

Lacy - Averaged less than 3 yards a pop. Worthless as a receiver. Play DuJuan Harris, especially on 3rd downs.

Refs - Too many phantom calls.

Pimps:

Rodgers - Played loose and relaxed.

Nelson and Cobb - 17 of Rodgers 22 completions went to this dynamic duo.

Cutler - Nice picks.

Everyone was slipping. Jordy went down to. Equipment failure.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Please tell me someone else noticed the very first offensive play of the game...they had a nice camera shot on Lacy's big fat gut hanging as he was bent over. He needs to be sat on the bench. I can't believe that instead of developing his body, he spent the offseason eating his moms fired cooking. He looks completely slow and out of shape. Time for Starks. Also, Richard Rodgers looks like Nick Perry trying to run routes...bench his fat ass too. Put Bostick in.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Hub Arkush was dissing the field is his after action report.

That turf at Soldier Field has been horse shit for some time. I'm just glad we played there in September and not November.

Lacy is killing this offense. He looks considerably slower than he did last year. At this point, he's Ron Dayne 2.0 and that is not helping this offense. McCarthy noted that Lacy needed to get better. He did not this week. It will be interesting to see how the coach dances around that this week. He'll probably be very glad it is a Thursday night game.

Pimps - Rodgers, Nelson, Cobb, Hawk
    Hoes - House, Daniels, Lacy, Peppers
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Lacy - Averaged less than 3 yards a pop. Worthless as a receiver. Play DuJuan Harris, especially on 3rd downs.
    From watching parts of many NFL games this week and focusing on the RBs, Lacy is the slowest back of the bunch. He's worse than the backups. It's obvious, everybody sees it.

Lacy takes big hits, he's a tough runner who will probably have a short career.

I disagree that he can't catch the football, he's passable.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    Time for Starks. Also, Richard Rodgers looks like Nick Perry trying to run routes...bench his fat ass too. Put Bostick in.
    I think you are exaggerating Rodger's limitation. But there is some very puzzling stubbornness keeping Bostick and Starks on pines.

Studs: (Pimps are not real men)

Rodgers: Now I can R-E-L-A-X.

Jordy: Another great game. Team MVP so far.

Cobb: That's what we're talking about.

HHCD: Awesome goal line tackle against a guy that outweighs him by 50-60 pounds saved a touchdown.

Slocum: 0 punt return yards given up today.

Duds:

Lacy: Looks s-l-o-w.

Guion and Daniels: Can you at least slow those guys down?

Hyde: Problem is, he couldn't.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

You guys need to settle down on Lacy. He's their best back in pass pro and he can catch. The one miss he had there was on Rodgers.

You'll be thanking God for him when the skies of November turn gloomy.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Richard Rodgers had one of the greatest plays of the game, hustling downfield to paste a defender on Cobb's 46 yard reception in the 4th Q.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    You guys need to settle down on Lacy. He's their best back in pass pro and he can catch. The one miss he had there was on Rodgers.

You'll be thanking God for him when the skies of November turn gloomy.
    I think you may be right on first part. But theory that Lacy will be better in cold weather is baloney. Modern football fields (that would be anywhere but Soldier Field) have good footing year round. Lacy won't be any quicker in winter. That was 20 years ago when passing game shut down in bad weather, and big backs ground through the frozen ground and snow.

MM using just one back yesterday was ridiculous, particularly a guy who is struggling.

I think Lacy just probably came into camp out of shape... how else could he look slower? He'll play his way into shape and be churning some yards soon.

Also don't remember anyone saying anything during the preseason when he was basically unstoppable his 1 drive per game. What's the difference? Tretter and Linsley. The rookie isn't playing poorly, but he's not moving anyone off the ball on run plays. Tretter was in there during the preseason.

Linsley also had the worst PFF offensive grade for the Packers yesterday.

Interesting point, mission. True, Lacy did look better in preseason. Is that from facing vanilla defenses? No idea.
    I was thinking maybe McCarthy was trying to play Lacy into shape, or save Starks for Thursday's fight vs. Minny.

The no-huddle does limit substitutions, so that might be part of it. Starks doesn't always show good hands or blocking in the passing game.

"playing into shape"

Pro football players don't play into shape during regular season. Lacy is not going to get quicker. How did he look better in preseason if he is only now playing into shape?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    "playing into shape"

Pro football players don't play into shape during regular season. Lacy is not going to get quicker. How did he look better in preseason if he is only now playing into shape?
    Guys always lose mass over the course of the season. Linemen always bulk up and drop a bunch of weight. There's a non-slim chance that the staff asked him to come in at a certain weight knowing he would be where they want in the latter half of the season when they would need him at his best. If they truly were disappointed over his size coming in, he would not be playing as much.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Richard Rodgers had one of the greatest plays of the game, hustling downfield to paste a defender on Cobb's 46 yard reception in the 4th Q.
    http://instagram.com/p/tgG0LSpkAi/

I think calling it pimps and hoes is stupid as hell, so...

Studs- Rodgers, Jordy, Cobb, and last but far from least Hawk, about the only one that can tackle well on a regular basis.

Duds- Run D, Capers, Stubby (just because I want to see Starks get some time), the NFL for not drug testing the officials.

I personally think the deal with Lacy is 2 things. 1- Stubby doesn't know how to use him, and B- I think Lacy may have backed off slightly fearing injury/more concussions.

Gamblin' Rat
    I have to agree with Mission and was thinking the same thing about Lacy. He looked all world in the pre-season. The only thing that I can think of is the concussion? Is he playing scared at this point? You don't get in WORSE shape after pre-season and he looked great then.