Thread: Pimps & Hoes- Bears, Act 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gamblin' Rat
    I have to agree with Mission and was thinking the same thing about Lacy. He looked all world in the pre-season. The only thing that I can think of is the concussion? Is he playing scared at this point? You don't get in WORSE shape after pre-season and he looked great then.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPackFan View Post
    I have to agree with Mission and was thinking the same thing about Lacy. He looked all world in the pre-season. The only thing that I can think of is the concussion? Is he playing scared at this point? You don't get in WORSE shape after pre-season and he looked great then.
    It is difficult for Lacy to look good when he is greeted by tacklers behind the LOS. MM is using him incorrectly. Don't toss him the rock 4 yards behind the LOS out of the shotgun and instead put Kuhn or a TE in there and let Eddie get into the secondary and knock some heads. IMO the O line has been very poor run blocking so far this season. Lacy is running hard but has no hole to shoot thru.
    Last edited by Pugger; 09-29-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    IMO the O line has been very poor run blocking so far this season. Lacy is running hard but has no hole to shoot thru.
    When Starks gets 0 carries it is hard to say.

Last week Starks looked better than Lacy.

We'll see Thursday! Thursday! Thursday!