Thread: Pimps & Hoes- Bears, Act 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He has been horrible in the 4-3. I think this may be trouble down the road if they stick with this plan. I don't think Clay is excited about being it the middle. He may not choose to adapt and simply prefer to return outside.
    Are you suggesting the almighty Clay isn't a team player? I still think he's over rated and over payed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Are you suggesting the almighty Clay isn't a team player? I still think he's over rated and over payed.
    He has never been tested like this. And I don't believe we can discern a players actual personality or character through media coverage. I have no idea how he will react. Unlike Kampman, he can't be one and done.

However, the more likely scenario is that the Packers play him more at OLB/Elephant than force it. If for no other reason than Peppers isn't going to be hear for the length of CMIII's contract. And I still think the Packers and the coaches value him more than you might and will want him to be in a position to succeed if he continues to struggle.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.