Thread: Endzone celebrations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The NFL profits from the endzone dances, it increases appeal of game. They even have greeatest hits video at their web site. So why get all weird with the rules?
    They got beyond ridiculous. Annoying enough that the NFL was not profiting from them. If players want to do choreographed moves, they should go on Dancing with the Stars.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    They got beyond ridiculous. Annoying enough that the NFL was not profiting from them. If players want to do choreographed moves, they should go on Dancing with the Stars.
    Really? The choreography was too much? I don't ever remember being annoyed by any celebration. I loved Randy Walker's moon over Lambeau. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste.

Why not add more choreography? The cheerleaders should be added to show. Fuck the extra points, now there's some boring choreography. Go take a piss or get a beer after the touchdown. Football on TV is entertainment, why not add something.

Here's some dated song that some NFL teams should be able to work with. They should play different songs after touchdowns that the players have worked out routine for.