Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
I don't like the matchup. I'm not convinced that our passing offense is awake. Rodgers and Jordy sure but there is still not anything going in the middle of the field. Even though Cobb put up good stats on Sunday he still looks like a shell of himself to me. This week he'll face Munnerlyn who is a grade above the backup backups and linebackers he's struggled to separate from. Jordy will get his yards but Rhodes isn't garbage and should get plenty of help ala Detroit. If Rhodes has half the day that Slay had for Detroit, someone else is going to have to step up.

On defense, this is a greatest hits of things we've been terrible against. Should look like the diet version of Seattle's offense with tons of rushing, misdirection, and Cordarrelle Patterson playing the part of Percy Harvin.
Who's rushing the passer in Minny now, though? Floyd has been pretty bad. Griffen/Robison have been pretty quiet since Allen has been gone, and the game is on grass. Greenway is out, no? They have nowhere near the horsepower in the front 7 that Detroit has, and they're playing away. Detroit's success in coverage was more a function of that front 7 tearing ass on that carpet.