Thread: Official Packers/Vikings Discussion Thread Week 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Ok this is from a guy that listens to Purple Kool-aid channel KFAN every day at work, this Vikings team is bad. Terrible corners, Xavier Rhodes may be a solid starter in the league year 3-7 but now he still gets bitch slapped. Munnerlyn is terrible, think Devon House falling every pass play terrible. They could barely get QB Pressure with a TE as the RT against the Falcons. Barr will be a stud. Harrison Smith is decent to good but really is a run stopper.

Their offense is PATHETIC. Asiata and McKinnon are NOT good. McKinnon goes down like a freshman at prom and Asiata is a less talented Toby Gerhart. Paterson cannot run routes well yet and is a gimick thus far, million dollar talent 10 cent head. GJ is slowing and Wynn is not a threat to a decent corner. Rudolph is out for at least 3 more weeks. Their O Line is pathetically bad. Kahlil is a turnstile at LT and their right side can really only run block.

Ponder or Bridgewater is potato potato. Bridge has a below average arm with a little scramble to him that is about it, Ponder is well Ponder he has the arm but cant go through the progressions as well as he should, he doesnt get out of his head.

The only chance they have is if it is a quagmire and there is only the running game to rely on.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    think Devon House falling every pass play terrible.
    Good comparison. Also reminds me;

Keys To The Game: Wear Correct Shoes, Don't Fall Down
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.