Thread: Official Packers/Vikings Discussion Thread Week 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    The Vikings are reeling a bit... Peterson is gone, Bridgewater may not play - Ponder can't win games on his own.

As inconsistent as we are overall, and as abysmal as we are on defense - I would still expect we will cover the 9 pts.
    Are you feeling ok? You almost sound......... Optimistic?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Are you feeling ok? You almost sound......... Optimistic?
    I grade on a different scale of the rest of you guys I guess... I fully expect we should beat a lesser team like the Vikings - no offense Rastak

If Bridgewater plays?? He's a rookie, i.e. he'll be big-time up and down... long term he may be the answer for the Vikes, but this season is going to be a big learning curve; and if Ponder starts - Ponder is Ponder.

We got waxed by 2 teams that I consider to be better than us - Seattle and Detroit; and we beat a bad Jets team, and looked terrible on defense beating an about even team in the Bears.

If Peterson were playing?? I don't think the line would be 9, and I don't think we'd cover 9, but given the circumstances - yes, we should cover. Even with dunderdummy preening his spraypainted hair in the coaches booth
    wist